Mine

Wanted : My Fiancee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin hye was inside Minho’s car. He asked his driver to bring them to his grandmother’s villa. Just few hours away from Seoul.

She wore a simple yet elegant dress, and just neatly combed her hair and tuck it behind her ear. Her hands clasped on her lap.

“Are you nervous?” Minho asked

“No” she answered.

But deep inside her, she’s nervous.

“Will your grandmother liked me?” she asked

“I know she will” said Minho and then he smiled.

“You are indeed nervous” and he pulled her closer beside him and put his hands over her shoulder.

“We still have a long drive. An hour maybe. Just close your eyes and sleep for a while. I know you’re tired” as he held her head and put it on his shoulder.

Her mom had a chemo session the previous night. It was much better than the previous one but still, Shin Hye decided to stay with her until she’s settled.

Shin Hye didn’t complain. She’s really tired and sleepy but she needs to accompany Minho in visiting his grandmother. She was not even aware that she really slept.

Shin Hye’s head was leaning over Minho’s shoulder. He arched his arms over hers as he was slowly caressing hers. They fit so perfectly together. Minho didn’t want this journey to end. He could feel her steady breathing. It only indicates that she felt comfortable beside him.

He was watching her while she’s deeply asleep. He moved a little closer. Wanting her to be more comfortable and at the same time wanting to close the gap between them as possible.

He took  her hand where he placed the engagement ring and entwined his fingers with hers. They fit perfectly together. He will correct everything. He’s certain that he cannot end this engagement. No one can ever stop him. It’s too soon but it’s not too late. He has never been this impulsive over anything. Only this time.

“Shin Hye, we’re here. Wake up”  said Minho

She opened her eyes and Minho was very close. They fingers still entwined. She closed her eyes again and when she decided to open it, his face was even more closer.

“You’re even prettier when you sleep” he said and put her hand on his lips.

“And you blush prettily “ he added.

“My grandmother is waiting for us” and then he let Shin hye fix herself before going down the car.

“Do i look ok?” she asked , holding his hands before entering the door.

Minho stopped and held her shoulders and pull her closer.

“Even you dress in sack, you look marvellous. My grandmother will like you. I am already in the process of liking you and everyday, you are giving me more reasons to like everything about you” and then he closed the space between them and embraced her. Shin Hye wrapped her arms around his waist.

And then the door suddenly opened, and his grandmother was there, sitting on her wheelchair.

“Can’t get your hands off each other?” his grandmother said

Minho let her go but still holding her hand.

“Halmoni, I want you to meet my fiancée , Park Shin Hye” and then Shin Hye bowed in front of Minho’s grandmother and introduced herself.

“Do call me Halmoni as well. I’ve been looking forward to meet the girl who swept my grandson’s feet away”

“You’re making my fiancée blush Halmoni. Please be good to her” said Minho. He knows she’s nervous.

“Don’t be frightened Shin Hye. My grandmother will love whoever I love” said Minho

“Thank you for welcoming me in your home, halmoni” said his grandmother

“Join me inside the dining room. I know you’re hungry already” said his grandmother

During lunch, the personal nurse of his grandmother is assisting her take her meal.

“I feel so burdened being treated like this. But I can’t do anything about it. I’m already old and I feel I’m about to go anytime soon” said his grandmother

“Halmoni, you’re not old. You will still undergo the operation. You are just scared to undergo the surgery. Trust me, you can do it. I will be there, and so will Min Jung. And now, I have someone with me, Shin Hye will also be taking care of you” said Minho

“I feel like I was about leave anytime soon. But seeing you two, seeing the look of love in your eyes, I feel I need to undergo that operation. I want to witness your wedding and I want to see my great grandchildren” said Minho’s grandmother.

Minho and Shin hye’s eyes met. His grandmother saw it. She saw love. Both of them know that she can’t be fooled. Could it be that both of them are really taking this arrangement a step higher?

“You two love birds, come on, eat. Stop doing this to an old lady. As if I didn’t exist” said his grandmother.

Shin hye blushed and Minho just laughed. Deep inside him, he’s determined to end all their pretences. She ought t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter