Private Room No. 8

Wanted : My Fiancee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Min Ho – his side of the  story 

“I am ailing already Minho and before I die, I want to meet her” said his Grandma

“You will meet her Halmoni. She’s just busy with work but I will bring her with me next weekend” promised Minho

His grandma smiled “Before I die, I want to see you settled. Your mother left you too early and before I leave this lifetime, I want to see you happy, with your own family, a wife that will take care of you, and I want to see your kids “ and then interrupted her.

“Yah, Halmoni, you will still see your great grandchild first. You will live longer than you can  imagine” and he placed a kiss on her forehead.

“Rest for a while and I will ask your nurse to give you your medicine” said Minho.

He immediately called his best friend and at the same time, his business  partner  Shin  Sung Rok, about his grandmother’s wish.

“Hyung, she wants me to introduce my fiancée. How in the world can I do that” said Minho.

“There are many willing girls that would volunteer. You are Seoul’s most eligible bachelor. You won’t have hard time filling that requirement” said Sung Rok.

“I don’t want girls within our circle. It will cause more complication. Can we meet somewhere? I need some breather” said Minho

“Let’s meet in Sub Zero later. It’s somewhere along Gangnam” said Sung Rok

“Ok, I will be there” said Minho.

He looked at himself in the mirror. Sung Rok is right. He is one of the most eligible Bachelor.  He is 28, and will be turning 29 in a few months time. Marriage is not his priority right now. He needs to stay focus on their business. His sister manages their US operations while he handles the rest of Asia and Europe. They have diverse business ranging from Pharmaceutical, construction and that's where Minho is concentrating right now.

He doesn’t have a steady girlfriend but instead, he has dates. Constant date or sometimes date being arranged by his sister.  He felt the need to oblige as he loves his sister so much. After their mother died, they were left  under the care of their grandmother and his father and soon, after 3 years, their father died in a car crash.

From then on, the Lee Empire was taken care of by him and Lee Min Jung, his sister.

He arrived in Sub Zero. It was still too early. Not even 7 pm. But he needs to unwind as soon as possible. He called Sung Rok but still in a meeting at told him he will be a little late.

“Yah, Lee Min ho, I am still in a meeting. Who in the world goes to a bar at this hour? The bar barely opens by then. Look for the manager. Tell him we reserve room No. 8” and he ended their conversation.

He called the manager and told him the reservation made by Sung Rok and then he asked for a glass of cold water.

He was holding a glass of ice cold water when a girl bumped into him.

Great! this day was just so great as he almost curse to himself.

The girl was so apologetic. But he was really pissed already. We’ll actually, this incident capped everything. This is the last straw.

But when she looked at him, all his anger gone. Who could she be? Does she works here?She doesn’t look like one of the girls here.

She could be the one. He said to himself.

When she apologized, he can’t help but play some trick on her. He love her innocence.

“I will demand for a payment later” said Minho.

Park Shin Hye...  her name doesn’t ring a bell. But she is really pretty.  No makeup at all that covers her pretty face. She smells divine as well. He felt intoxicated already.

She hurriedly left and he remained standing staring at her back.

It took her some time before she emerged from the rest room. She is now dressed differently. She’s in a bartender’s uniform. Thank God. He was worried she’s some sort of e inside this bar.

Once she started to mix the cocktails in tune with the music being played, he felt something inside him. He can’t bear to see those men ogling around her. She’s not doing anything wrong, y nor vulgar but it’s the way she moves, she dances, that makes men lurk around her.

He felt the need to own her but he knows it’s not possible. As early as now, he knows there will be no future between them. They are two worlds apart. But she can be the one. The girl that can fill up the vacant position he needs. The position of being his fiancée. It will only be one week, or two weeks the most. He just needs to pacify the request of an old woman.

He asked the assistance of the manager for them to meet privately inside his private room. He can’t help it. Why is he so excited about this meeting. What if she says no?  You just have to use your charms Lee Minho. He said to himself.

   
Park Shin Hye – her side of the story

It’s Friday. After staying at school from 8am to 4pm, she needs to run going to the bar. This is the usual routine for Shin Hye. Day in and day out. It’s not that she’s complaining. This is must be her fate. Her brother no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter