The Look of Love

Wanted : My Fiancee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“And I will call you Mine” said Minho

These words kept on circling around her mind. She smiled as both their feelings for each other was revealed. From now on, they don’t need to pretend. They are not engaged, but their relationship is real. They love each other and it’s more than enough.

She was sitting outside the ICU. She just came from school. She’s glad that she can now focus more on her studies. Minho insisted to still settle the bills for her mother’s chemotherapy and  for her studies. Shin Hye agreed that it will be a loan.

Her mother’s condition seems ok today. She went inside the ICU and she kept on telling stories about her school and about Minho.

“I’m so happy Omma. He is my guardian angel. I will do everything for you to get better and eventually go back to our house” said Shin Hye.

Her mom just smiled and took her hand.

Shin Hye went out of the ICU and the doctor asked her to go to his office. He will be discussing something about his mother’s condition. “The chemotherapy is not working. The cancer cells has spread throughout her body and her liver and lungs are affected. Let’s just pray for some miracle that she’ll be able to make it through” said the doctor

Shin Hye was stunned beyond words “ But I thought she’s getting better. You told me she’s getting better” said Shin Hye.

“I’m sorry Ms. Park, your mother was really fighting but all of us can only do so much. I need to be truthful to you, so you can make your decisions on how to go about this ordeal”

Shin Hye went out of the office and sat back on the waiting area, in front of the ICU. Her hands was shaking. She ought to call her brother but she didn’t know how to start, she wants to cry but she felt her body was numb.

Her phone rang and she looked at the display. It was Minho.

“Oppa” and then she just cried, unable to say anything.

“Where are you?”he asked, as he heard her continuous cry.

“Hospital” and then the line was cut.

Her emotion subside as she looked at the window of ICU. Her mom will soon be gone. It’s tearing her apart, seeing her mom, her health have deteriorated already.

She felt  two hands touched her shoulder. And when she looked up, it was Minho.

No words are needed. Her tears started to fall.

“Shhh, let it out. I am here. I will never leave your side” said Minho as he pulled her closed and he cradled her in his arms.

“Oppa, the doctor told me that the cancers cells have spread throughout her body” in between her sob, she was finally able to tell Minho the reason of her heart ache.

“Oh Baby, I’m so sorry” as he tightened his embrace.

As he continue to her hair and back, neither of them was speaking.

“Oppa, thank you for staying by my side. I know the days will be much more difficult but I will be able to hurdle it because of you” said Shin Hye

“You don’t have to thank me. I will do anything for you. And that includes doing everything even for your family. Do you want to transfer your mother to a different hospital? “ he asked

“No, oppa. I know my mom put up a good fight. If God decides to take her back, I am willing to surrender her. She had too much suffering already. I won’t be selfish anymore” said Shin Hye.

“You just love her too much. That is not being selfish” he said.

“Oppa, I will stay here tonight. I’m afraid to leave her as I don’t know what will happen tomorrow. I want to spend more days and nights with her. While she can still recognize me” said Shin Hye

“I’ll drop by your house. I will get your things and I will come back later. Did you had any dinner?” he asked

She shook her head and Minho cupped her face “ Please tell me you will take care of yourself? Don’t forget to eat, don’t forget to drink your vitamins. I couldn’t bear to see you sick” said Minho as he planted as soft kiss on her lips.

She nodded and put her hands on his waist , her head on his chest.

“I love you, Oppa” said Shin Hye

“And I love you more , Shin Hye... so much more than you can imagine” he replied.

He left for a while to get some of her things from her house. She just gave instructions on where to get her things. After that, Minho went to a Chinese restaurant and ordered rice box and some dimsum. She needs to eat.

In less than 2 hours, he’s back already, finding Shin Hye leaning her head on the wall, her eyes closed. She must have felt too tired. With her sched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter