The Proposal

Wanted : My Fiancee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day where everything will change. Shin Hye said to herself.

She was looking at herself in the mirror. She remembered that Minho doesn’t want her to have heavy make up so she just applied face powder and put on lip gloss. She dressed in a printed dressed and just put on her cardigans.

She was combing her hair when she heard someone knocking at the door. It was almost 9am and she knows it’s Minho.

She can’t help but to feel nervous. She opened the door and she was right. He was in jeans and knitted sweatshirt. With his sunglasses on, he looks divine. She thought.

“Good Morning Shin Hye” he said with a smile.

“Good Morning Mr. Lee” she said and then she noticed that Minho frowned.

“Today is the official day. We are officially engage today” said Minho

“I thought we will meet your grandmother next week? Then we will start our fake engagement” said Shin Hye.

“Today is the start. You need to know the rules and I need to train you” said Minho

“Are we still going to your office?” she asked

“No, we’ll go to my place. You need to be acquainted with the way I live, so you will get to know me better” said Minho.

“Since we will have 1 week to know each other much better and then we will pretend for another week?” she verified

“No, 1 week of getting to know each other and two weeks of acting as my fiancée” said Minho

“So it will mean 3 weeks?” she asked

“Yes, but don’t worry, I will pay you for another week” said Minho

She looked sharply at him. “That is not the point” said Shin Hye and then she added “ it doesn’t matter” and then she closed the door behind her and walk  where his car was parked.

She didn’t wait for him to open the door for her. She sat quietly, her head leaning on the window of his car.

It will always be about money. You accepted this part. You have to be thick skinned Shin Hye. Remember, he is paying you to be his fake fiancée. And now you’re acting as if he offended you. Wake up, you should know better. She reminded herself.

Minho was looking at her from time to time. He knows he said something she didn’t like. He knows it’s about the payment. Now he doesn’t know how to start a conversation with her.

She didn’t realize that she dozed off to sleep. In her dreams, she was still sitting beside Minho in his car. He was looking at her, her face, removing the hair that covers her face and tucking it behind her ear. She could almost hear his breathing.

She opened her eyes and felt that they stopped moving. But she realized that it’s not a dream at all. Minho was really leaning near her.

“Why do I always say words that seems to offend you?”he asked

“No, nothing you can say will offend me. I  am after all under your employ” and then she removed her seatbelt, opened the car door and waited for him outside.

“What floor are you staying?” she asked

“35th” he answered.

“You must have a fine view of Seoul specially at night” said Shin hye

“Indeed” he confirmed

Inside the elevator, both of them were quite. There was an awkward feeling. Luckily, Shin Hye’s phone rang. She was happy to hear her brothers voice.

“Oppa, you called. I missed you. How are you?” she said, almost whispering but Minho can still hear her voice.

Who could he be? Is he her boyfriend? Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter