Longest Three Months

Wanted : My Fiancee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her eyes widened.  Her jaw almost dropped. The person she’s longing to see is standing right in front of her. She almost dropped the packages she’s carrying, running into his embrace. 

He spread his arms, welcoming his beloved Shin Hye in his warm embrace.

She didn’t realize that she was crying already. This is such as welcome surprise.

“ I hate you” whispered Shin Hye as she continue to sob on his chest.

Minho stifled his laughter, just continued in her back.

“I am here, why would you hate me?” he asked

“I’ve been miserable since we last talk and you did this on purpose” said Shin Hye

Minho let her go and lifted her chin.

He wiped her tears and said “ Merry Christmas, baby. I missed you so much” and he lowered his head, to capture her lips with his.

“Merry Christmas, Oppa. I missed you too... so much” she said and wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Come on, we need to catch up with so many things” said Minho as he opened the car door for her and took the packages and put them on the trunk.

Shin hye was just staring at him. She can’t believe that her beloved Lee Min ho is in New York to spend the Christmas with her.

“Yah,are you so smitten with your handsome boyfriend?” as he took the seatbelt to fasten it.

Their faces are too close as he cupped her face and kissed her passionately.

“We better get going” said Shin Hye

Minho was driving with one hand while the other is holding Shin Hye’s hand. From time to time, he looks at Shin Hye, making her blush, every time their eyes will meet.

“You’re even more beautiful Shin Hye” said Minho

“I missed you Oppa. I can’t put into words how much happy I am that we’ll be spending the Holidays together” said Shin Hye

Minho smiled “ Well, you could say it with actions”

“Yah, Oppa”

Minho was laughing as he missed her flushed face every time he insinuates something intimate.

Few minutes later, Minho pulled over in front of Shin Hye’s place. The property belongs to Minho’s family.

He took the packages and his luggage as Shin Hye took the key from her bag and opened the door. Her heart was beating fast. After almost a year, this is the first time they will be alone , seeing him after such a long time, her mind was cluttered.

Minho was quiet too as he placed the bag on the kitchen table. Shin Hye went to the cupboard and took 2 glasses and went straight to the ref.

“Oppa, would you like something to drink?” she asked

“Water will do” he said

She handed him over the water and as he took the glass, his eyes focused on hers.

He placed the glass on  the countertop as he grab her hands and pull her closer to him.

He cupped her face and look intently to her eyes.

“I missed you so much” he said as he lowered his face to hers to capture her full lips.

Shin hye linked her hands at the back of his neck and press herself closer to him.

“I missed you too, more than you’ll ever know” she said

“Come back to Seoul, let’s get married. I cannot bear to be parted from you anymore” said Minho

He felt Shin Hye tensed under his embrace.

“You don’t want to go back to Seoul?” he asked

“I will be coming back, but can we just not talk about it yet. Let’s just savour this moment” said Shin Hye.

He cupped her face, and kissed her softly on her lips “I’ll let you get away this time” he said.

“Merry Christmas, Shin Hye “ said Minho

“Merry Christmas, Oppa” she answered

He let her go while she fixes their late dinner. Minho was in the living room, laying in the couch, his eyes closed.

When she finished setting the dinner table, she went to the living room and saw him soundly sleeping.

“Oh God, I miss him so much” she said to herself. She sat beside him and started to trace the contours of his face with her finger until it reach his lips.

Eyes still closed, Minho said “ Are you done examining me?” as he smiled and straightened himself and he is now in sitting position. He pulled Shin Hye on his lap. And she curled her arms around his neck, her lips buried on the side of his neck.

“No, I am not done yet. I  don’t think I will get enough of you” she said.

“Don’t say words like that Miss Park or you may not be ready with the repercussions” he said.

She stayed there for a while until he said “Let’s grab that dinner” as he slightly push her off from his lap.

Both of them were quiet while having their dinner. It’s Christmas already. Minho poured wine and gave it to Shin Hye,  his eyes not leaving hers.

“Merry Christmas” and then he kneeled in front of her and took her hand, looking at the engagement ring he gave.

“How long are you going to put me in this misery? It’s been two years. I have been a fool for letting you go. I loved you then knowing your past. I was weak to admit that I was affected that you once worked in a bar. I was afraid that it will affect the business but now, I no longer want to be parted from you. I’m sorry for letting you go” said Minho

“I didn’t think of it that way, Oppa. It helped me a lot. To be a better person, to be strong, to be independent. You need a wife like that in the future. The old Shin hye will only hide behind her husband. I don’t want to be that person. I want you to be proud of me, that I am also worthy to be your wife” said Shin Hye.

“Regardless of  your past, you are more than worthy to be my wife. I feel  I am the one unworthy to be your husband” and he cupped her face and kiss her firmly on her lips

“Come back to me, Shin Hye. Let’s go back to Seoul” said Minho

“I will definitely come back. We made a promise” said Shin Hye

Minho embraced her and whisper in her ear, “ I love you Shin Hye”

“I love you more, Oppa”

After clearing the dishes,  Shin Hye went to her room to get ready for bed. She was inside the bathroom and she heard a soft knock on the door and he entered. She was only wearing her white shirt and shorts.

He was looking at her in the mirror making her nervous. He stand close to her and pulled her to him, her back on his chest. He rest his chin on her shoulders, then planting soft kisses on the side of her neck.

“Did you know how  many nights I dreamed that you are this close to me?” he asked

“I know, I feel the same” and then she turned to him. Much to her surprise, he lifted her and carry her back to the bedroom.

“Did you know how many nights I dreamed to be making love with you in my bed?” he asked

“I think I know”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter