Overjoyed, Overloved

Wanted : My Fiancee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The days are not complete. No matter how she struggle between school, work and hospital visits, she somehow manages it and now that her mother is completely gone, there’s a feeling of emptiness.

Two months from now, and she will be graduating from school. Minho helped her find a temporary work in one of the company he manage. She requested to the Human Resource Department that her schedule is in the morning so she can go to school in the afternoon.

During those trying times, Minho was there beside her.

He was her anchor. Her brother has his own family so she cannot solely depend on him in every aspect of her life. But Minho has been the perfect guy. Her  best friend and boyfriend rolled into one.

She was free today. She just finished her midterm exam. She called Minho.

“Oppa, I don’t have schedule today. Do you like to have dinner in my house. I’ll cook something for you” she offered

“I would love that” and then with a long pause he added “ It’s our 3rd month anniversary today remember?”

She almost forgot.

“Yah, you did it again. You forgot the first month, the second month and now even the 3rd month? “ he said, his voice sounding irritated.

“I am sorry , Oppa. It slipped my mind. I just had my midterms remember? I am focused on finishing this so I forgot” said Shin Hye.

“Am I that unimportant? “ he asked

“Of course not, you are now the most important person in my life. You are making me sad for making me feel bad about myself. Like I am a bad girlfriend all these time” said Shin Hye, trying to hold back her tears.

“I am sorry if you’re feeling that way. You are important. I may not show it in words but in my heart, you shouldn’t have any doubt about how I feel for you” and then she ended their conversation and turned off her celphone.

She felt bad that Minho are having those thoughts. Then while riding the bus going home, did she start to look like she was just using him? That all this time, she sticked with Minho because of all the help he can provide. She just felt her tears falling. It’s so sad if he’s starting to see their relationship that way.

Minho was so angry with himself. For making her feel bad. He knows that Shin Hye was just so pre-occupied the past months and it’s his role as her boyfriend to understand her situation. But He didn’t know what pushed him to blurt out  certain issues like that. He tried to dial her number again but she can’t reach her. He almost cursed to himself. Now, he is so worried because of what he did.

Shin Hye went to her house and just decided to stay home instead of preparing dinner for her and Minho. She has been so busy and this dinner was her  way to make up for the past weeks. She was also angry with herself. She believe that after all she went through and Minho not leaving her side, he didn’t deserve this.

She opened her celphone and tried to check if there are voice mails from Minho or text messages but there was none. She felt he was really mad and she felt bad about this. She sent a text message “ I’m sorry ... I know I am not perfect, I just always rely on you. I’m sorry for making you feel that you’re unimportant. The truth is, you are more important that anyone and anything else. I’m sorry if what I give is not enough. I will try to make amends. I love you, Oppa and I am really sad right now”

She waited for few minutes and no calls. She tried to call him but no answer. She changed her clothes and decided to go to his house. She took her phone and her coat. She looked outside and it felt like it’s going to rain.

She hailed a taxi and gave the direction to Minho’s house. It took her almost 30 minutes to reach his house. Thank God, there’s no traffic. However, the rain started to pour.

She  was soaked to the skin even she was wearing her coat. She immediately went to the elevator and pressed  the  35th floor button. She was really cold and almost chilling. Upon reaching the 35th floor, she pressed the door bell. Few seconds, it opened, Minho was stunned to see her.

“Are you crazy?” he pulled her immediately and led her to the bathroom. “You better take a shower while I get some clean clothes. You need some explaining later” said Minho as he closed the door behind him.

While taking the shower, she heard the door opened and she heard Minho say “I’m leaving clean clothes here” and then closed it again.

Minho  set up the fire place while waiting for her. He even prepared hot chocolate while waiting for her.

She was wearing Minho’s T-shirt. Still wearing same underwear, she went out of the bathroom.

Minho saw her coming. Her hair still wet. He took her hand and led her to sit on the couch. Minho went inside his room to get another towel and hair dryer.

He plug it and started to blow dry her hair. “No, let me do it”said Shin Hye.

“No arguments , Shin Hye. I’m quite mad at you right now” said Minho and she kept silence. But deep inside her, she was smiling.

He kept on drying her hair. He was smiling while doing it. Deep insid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter