Chapter 2

In Denial
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon woke up early the next day, she just walked out of the bathroom when Sunny entered her room.

"Omo?! Tae-ah you're awake" Sunny was perplexed to see Taeyeon so early in the morning.She was just staring at her jaws dropped. It's not everyday you see The Kim Taeyeon waking up early for a class.

"Yeah, yeah I'm awake, it's never to late to change my views about school right?" Taeyeon said while looking for clothes to wear not even bothered about her best friend's state. "After you finish gawking at my gorgeous body please help yourself out my door or do you want to see me change Sunkyu-ah?" She added with a smirk.

"In your dirty dreams Kim Taeyeon, besides I don't see anything gorgeous about your body compared to mine, if you know what I mean." Sunny wiggled her brows while stifling a laugh at an already laughing Taeyeon.

It was such a different start for the two, it was the first time Taeyeon woke up on her own and early too.

Since it's still early they were taking their time walking to SOSHI University, taking in the view of people walking around doing their own business. Taeyeon is completely happy, she is looking forward to seeing Tiffany again, she is a new friend and she just wants to know her better.

"What the?!"Taeyeon looked back to see who was the culprit that pushed her only to be surprised to see a panting Tiffany. Sunny looked at the new comer confused on who she is and why did she push her best friend. Did the midget offended this lady? "Yah! Taetae why you didn't wait for me?" Tiffany said breathless. She woke up extra early today just so she can wait for Taeyeon outside her dorm and walk with her to their school only to find that she has already left. She was so dissapointed. Stupid Kim.

Sunny burst out laughing "Taetae?!! What kind of a name is that!" Taeyeon eyed her best friend, well atleast someone finds the name amusing. "Shut it Sunkyu! And don't call me that only Tiffany is allowed to call me that." I can't have everyone calling me that name, one is enough too much would be the death of the cool me. Taeyeon sighed and handed a handkerchief to Tiffany and the latter gladly accepted it forgetting for a minute that she was mad at her and beamed a smile at Taeyeon. "Mianhe Fany-ah I didn't know you wanted to walk with me, you should have told me last night." Taeyeon explained looking at Tiffany's eyes she seems to be lost into that beautiful eyes.

"Please stop looking at each other like your having some dirty thoughts in your mind it's still early for that and I am still here if you hadn't notice, please be civilized atleast." Sunny said in amusement, who is this Tiffany girl? Taeyeon seemed so smitten with her. "Oh, I did not know your still here, I didn't see you." Taeyeon said with a grin but soon faded once Sunny argued back. "Ofcourse you wouldn't see me Tae-ah you were gawking at her!"  Sunny laughed seeing an embarrassed Taeyeon and an equally embarassed Tiffany. Omo is Tiffany blushing? What the heck! these kids are serious.

They were now walking inside their campus after the very embarassing introduction of Sunny and Tiffany. They agreed of having lunch together later on before parting their ways. Since Taeyeon and Tiffany have the same subjects they have been sitting together and enjoying it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter