Chapter 1

In Denial
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tae!! What the hell?!! Will you please get up already we are ing late for class!" Sunny was shuffling around the dorm when she finally noticed that her midget friend was nowhere on sight only to find her cuddling with her precious peas.

"Yah!! Sunkyu!! Keep your voice down!" Taeyeon finally wakes up and stretches her body like she has all the time in the world.

"Im so leaving without you midget!" Shouted sunny from the door followed by a bang!

School for Taeyeon, she's just their coz her parents asked her to be there. School is like a favor her parents asked of her.  With that in mind she lazily went to the bathroom and does her morning routine not bothered about the time.

It was lunch break and Sunny was waiting for taeyeon to magically walk in the cafeteria but it's been 15 minutes since Taeyeons class ended not that the kid has extra activities which the latter found way to boring to even be a part of.

"Aish, im so going to die because of that kid!" Sunny huffed her cheeks in annoyance while munching on her food.

"Ayo Soonkyu! " "Yah!! Kim Taeyeon don't tell me you missed all your morning classes?!" Sunny asked in disbelief as she watched her best friend comfortably settled herself beside her.

"Well it's not like something big happened while i wasnt here right? What could have possibly gone wrong?!"

They have finished their lunch and were now walking to campus halls to go to their respective classes. Sunny is taking up a Marketing course while Taeyeon is taking up a Business course, they passed by the bulletin board in their Department and something just caught Taeyeons eyes.

"Club Meeting for Business students this 5pm, Please be at the conference hall, everyone is requested to come."

"Are you going to that?" Sunny asked in curiosity as she watched Taeyeon read the rest of the announcement. "Well, I need some entertainment sunkyu-ah it wont hurt to be there and just sit right?!" "Waaah?! Who are you and what did you do to Kim Taeyeon?! Jjang!" Sunny asked in amusement, which earned her a slap in the back. "You made it look like im not interested in shool." "It's because you aren't Tae, but it's never to late to change, besides I heard your Organizational leaders are jjang.""Whatever."

After classes, Taeyeon went to the conference hall only to be shocked  by the number orlf the students that were already there. "I never thought a lot of people would come, aish i should have gone home instead." She settled herself in the back and just waited for it to start, well she's already there anyway why not stay and see how this meeting goes.

"Hey tae" ,"Hi". Wow that was awkward, you can't blame me though i never knew that this eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter