Chapter 4

In Denial
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You guys are awesome! Thank you for subscribing to this fic!

The next morning...

 

"Fany" Tiffany looked up hearing that familiar voice calling her name. She just looked at the girl wondering what the latter has to say. "Why did you come to school early? You did not walk with us coming here." Taeyeon said as she settled herself beside her. " I visited the library, need to check some things." She said to Taeyeon nonchalantly. 

Taeyeon was not able to reply since the professor came signalling the start of a very tiring day. As soon as the lecture started Taeyeon zoned out, wondering about a certain ice princess whereabouts. She didn't even reply to me when I texted her earlier. Why am I even so worked up about it anyway, maybe she was empty or rather she was busy. Aish, stop thinking about her already. She ruffled her own hair hoping that the thoughts would go away not even aware of the curious eyes looking at her.

It was lunch break now and Taeyeon was hoping to see Jessica in the cafeteria. She was just worried about the girl and she just wants to know that she is okay atleast that's what she thought about it.

Sunny was weirded with Tiffany being quite and Taeyeon being restless, she look at Sooyoung who apparently didn't notice anything since the giant is busy devouring her food, she can't help but to release a sigh. Tiffany heard Sunny sighed and was wondering what was wrong, she gave Sunny an are-you-okay-look which the bunny waved off with a smile while mouthing i'm okay to the other girl.

 

Taeyeon noticed everything that happened during lunch, how Sunny and Tiffany were giving each other signals. Ofcourse she noticed how Tiffany is being quite she just didn't pry thinking that the girl has just some issues that she didn't want to share. They were now walking towards their next class and they still have atleast  minutes before it will start. She grabbed Tiffany's hands and ushered the both of them towards the storage room, once they were inside Taeyeon closed it and faced Tiffany. She can see in Tiffany's face that she was confused but the girl remained silent and she liked it that way. She looked at her, her eyes, her nose her lips and back to her beautiful eyes. She can'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter