Chapter 6

In Denial
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sica unnie!!! I'm home!" Krystal shouted as soon as she entered their house with a nervous Taeyeon trailing behind her. She looked at Taeyeon amusement all over her face. She can't help it Taeyeon is being so adorable right now.

 

"My baby sis is back, what took you so long? I missed you." She looked up upon hearing her sister. She frowned at the sight that welcomed her. Jessica's dishevelled state and the smell of alcohol even at that distant angered her . She looked backed at Taeyeon and gave her a sorry look, she knows that the latter was shocked seeing how her eyes were so big now. She sighed.

"Unnie can't you see we have a guest? I would really appreciate it if you could go back to your room and change unnie, you can gargle as well you smell alcohol all over." She said to her sister with a not so friendly look. Ofcourse she is younger than her sister but right now she can't take it anymore, she might be sounding rude now but actually she is worried and sad for her. This is all that Yuri's fault! Why the hell with she be all over my sister if she doesn't swing that way! Urrggggg!! STRESS!

 

"Dont talk to me in that tone Jung Soojung, I am still older than you." Jessica shot her sister her infamous icy stare.

 

"You aren't acting like one right now, Sooyeon." Krystal shot back.

 

Taeyeon frozed in her spot hearing those words from the Jung sisters. Eottokhe?!! Are they going to fight with me here?!! They are so scary and this younger Jung, Daebak!! I could have just shut my mouth if Jessica qould shot me a glare like that. Should I go home now, while they're busy killing each other with their eyes. But Jessica's melons are stoping me though.....those melons! Get yourself back together KIM?!!! And what the hell?!! Since when are you interested with other girls melons?!!

 

Her daydreaming was cut short when she felt a light tap on her cheeks. Then Krystal's face came into view.

 

"Unnie, just feel at home here, i'll just check on my sister out in her room since she seemed drunk already, i'll be right back before you knew it." Krystal winked at her before dissapearing from her sight. She didn't even notice that yhe two broke off their staring contest and that Jessica has went inside her room. Jessica didn't even acknowledge her presence. She sat on the sofa and sighed, did she not remember me? Is she mad?   She felt tired all of a sudden thus, she leaned her body in the sofa and closed her eyes.

In Jessica's room.....

 

Oh my god! ! Taeyeon saw me like this?!! I look like for pete's sake?!! This is all Krystal's fault!! God, I smell horrible!! This is so embarassing! !

She heard her bedroom doors opened, and she knew exactly who's coming in. As soon as Krystal's face was in view and the doors were closed, she grabbed a pillow and throw it into her sister which was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter