Chapter 5

In Denial
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a week since that incident in the storage room with Tiffany, it has been a week since the last time she saw Jessica as well. She gave up on messaging and calling the girl after a few failed attempts. She keeps on thinking about the girl and hopes that she will bumped with her in the hallways of their campus and nope that didn't happen either. Atleast her relationship with Tiffany has improved quite a lot like really, the girl has been clinging to her. They are like glued together, you just have to find one of them and you'll find both of them isn't that a very good way of saving time.

 

Taeyeon is in the library and just like every other day Tiffany was with her as well. She's not complaining though, with Tiffany around there was never a dull moment, well except in the library though.

Her train of thoughts were disturbed when she felt a light tap on her shoulders, "Tae, are you done with your research now?" Tiffany queried with a smile. She smiled back, " I'm not done yet Fany-ah,  you can go ahead now if you want to." Taeyeon waited for her reply, but their conversation was cut short when she heard someone cleared . 

 

Both of them looked up to see who disturbed their conversation.  Only to find a girl with long black hair and a very cold face. She was looking at them like she was bored as hell. They noticed the girld didn't wear the same ID's as them, so they wondered if she was lost in their school or something and needed some help.

 

Taeyeon was about to asked if she could be of any help to the unknown girl when the latter suddenly spoke up.

 

"Are you Kim Taeyeon? " well it's not just her face but her voice seemed very cold as well, Taeyeon thought.

 

"Well, yeah I'm Kim Taeyeon,  can I help you with anything?" Taeyeon inquired while giving a how-did-she-know-me look to Tiffany which the latter responded with a giggle due to Taeyeon's cuteness followed by a shrug.

 

"Thank god! I finally found you." the unknown girl said with a relief. Taeyeon was confused on why the girl is looking for her, she doesn't know her anyway.

"I'm sorry if I seem very rude but I was just really tired looking for you in this very big campus. I'm Krystal by the way, Krystal Jung." Krystal said breathless,  she offered her hand for a shake which Taeyeon accepted.

 

"It's okay." Taeyeon said, amusement evident in her voice. Then it hit her Jung? Isn't Jessica's surname Jung? She looked at the girl again, she doesn't look like Jessica at all, maybe they just have the same surname then.

 

But what Krystal said next had Taeyeon's jaw dropped.

 

"I'm Jessica Jung's younger sister. " Krystal said to Taeyeon with a smile but immediately turned into a serious one. " I'm here to talk about my sister actually. Can I have a word with you privately Taeyeon ssi?" Krystal asked Taeyeon hoping the latter would agree.

 

Taeyeon looked at Krystal then to Tiffany and back to Krystal who's eyes are showing determination. Taeyeon was about to speak when Tiffany beat her to it. Why is everyone cutting me off this day, Taeyeon thought.

 

" Taetae i'll go ahead now, i'll see you tomorrow, okay?" Tiffany said, as much as sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter