Chapter 3

In Denial
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon settled the icy girl on the couch upon entering their apartment. Sunny followed closely behind her mirroring the look of worry in Taeyeons face.

"I need to do some research Tae so i'll leave you both here. I'll order some food for us as well, Chinese would be fine right?" Sunny looked at Taeyeon and the girl who's now leaning back on their sofa.

"Ah nae, gomawo Sunkyu-ah." Taeyeon answered while still looking at the girl across from her.

Sunny went inside her room just as Taeyeon stood up from the couch and went inside her room to get some handkerchief or something to wipe the girl's tears away. When she got back the girl is still in the same position she left her.

"Hmmmm, here use this to wipe those tears away, a girl like you shouldn't be crying." She said while handing her the hanky. The girl looked up at her and smiled.

What a beatiful smile, it's not the same as Tiffany's but it's beatiful as well. Aish, what's with me with girl's this days?!! You are just admiring them Taeyeon, it's not wrong to appreciate a beauty in front of you right? Nope, it's not. She smiled to herself for such a great conclusion.

"Thank you for helping me out there, and I'm sorry about what happened in the washroom." The girl said to her, so she remembered me from back then.

"It seems like you always have to see me like this as well, I haven't introduced myself too, how rude of me. I'm Jessica Jung by the way same year as you."

So her name is Jessica, is she American like Tiffany?

As if Jessica was able to read her mind the blond answered the question she wanted to ask, " I was born in California but I'm Korean, I just moved back here a year ago and transferred to your school just recently."

Taeyeon finally found her voice and introduced herself as well, "I'm Kim Taeyeon, it's nice to finally know your name Jessica ssi." An awkward silence followed after the introduction, both were just fidgeting in their seats.

They heard the doorbell ring, must be the food. Right on cue Sunny went out of her room and noticed the tensed atmosphere.  She went and get the food and ask the two to eat.

They were now settled in the dining room and ready to eat when Jessica thanked them for the food. After that awkward dinner Jessica anounced that she will be going home now.

"Thank you for accommodating me in your place Taeyeon-ah, sorry to have bothered you and Sunny." Jessica shyly eyed the two in front oh her.

"Oh, no worries Jessica ssi, please come by any time." Sunny said while h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter