Chapter 7

In Denial
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was zoning out, she was still thinking about yesterday's event, especially last night. She let out a sigh, the sudden cancellation of their class wasn't at all helping. She wondered abput Tiffany's sudden cold shoulder towards her, as far as she could remember she didn't do anything to upset the girl but when she called up to her earlier the latter just gave her a nod of acknowledgement. Even during lunch Tiffany was still at it, she didn't want to pry so she left her alone, she has her own issues to think about anyway.

 

Jessica.... just the thought of her makes me smile and I don't want to bother myself why. She came to school today and ate lunch with us but just like Tiffany she was just quite but it was never awkward between us. She gave me a genuine smile earlier and that was enough for me to know that she was okay. Since we don't have the same schedule I haven't seen her since lunch time and I kinda wanted to meet her. She thought of what happen last night again for the nth time.

 

Flashback....last night at Jessica's

 

The three people in the house was cuddled up in front of the TV, since they have decided to watch a movie while eating dinner. Krystal insisted that they watch a chick flick movie, since Jessica and her was not in the mood to argue further they just let the younger jung  choose the movie. The chick flick movie that Krystal wanted to watch ended up in some weird movie called CHLOE. Taeyeon didn't want to complain since she was intrigued as well and she gotta admit that the actress were beautiful. While Jessica didn't gave a damn about it.

 

They were in the middle of the movie when heavy rain started to pour and it seems like it wasn't going to end anytime soon. 

Just as expected even after their dinner and movie the rain didn't show any signs of stopping much to Taeyeon's dissapointment.

 

"Taegoo, you can stay here for the night, it's obvious that thi rain won't stop maybe till dawn, so just stay over. It's the least I could do after my sister drag you here," Jessica blurted out of the blue much to her surprise. After their little talk earlier the latter didn't say anything at all to her so when she suggested to let her stay here she was relieved. 

 

" You don't owe me anything Sica," she smiled at her and reached for her hand she gently squeezed it, " I'm glad I let your sister drag me here, glad I could listen to your troubles I'm your friend so that's what friends do right?" She couldn't believe the words that came out from , hell if Sunny could hear her now she bet Sunny will puke, but it didn't really matter at all. She wanted to say it to her anyway.

 

" Thanks Taengoo, come on let's go up to my room. I'll lend you my pajamas and you can sleep their as well since we don't really have a guest room here." Jessica said while guiding Taeyeon up the stairs. Krystal probably went to bed already since that kid was complaining about being so tired looking for Taeyeon inside their campus so Jessica let her sister be.

 

Even though Taeyeon let Jessica guide her to the latter's room, it didn't sink in to her very slow head that she will be sleeping beside Jessica, not until she heard the bedrooms' door closed.

Her eyes widened upon realizing what was happening, she looked at Jessica whose back was facing her.

 

" I'm going to sleep he...re wi..th you?" Taeyeon blurted out while pointing at Jessica's single bed.

"Well yeah, don't worry I won't do anything funny. I just don't want you to sleep in the sofa or in the living room since it's inconvenient Taengoo, but if your uncomfortable with it I can sleep with my sister in the other room." Jessic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter