night of snsd.

Staying at unknown's house
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the Hotel,  Snsd’s room.

 

 

“aaaahhhh!!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA” 

“Come on seo! You can do it!” Hyoyeon supports her favorite dongsaeng against the Shikshin #1

*kai-bai-bo*

“YES!!!” Hyoyeon and Seohyun screamed.

The girls are currently staying in a one room. They decided not to be separated by rooms so they asked the management if they have a room that can be occupied by 9 girls, good thing there is one. Girls aren’t that picky though even the interior design of the room isn’t the best but they stick to their decision, so they approved to stay in a room consist of three queen sized bed, sound proofed and huge.

 

“Choi Sooyoung!!!” Yoona held the ears of the tallest member shake her head until she got dizzy

“s-ss-stop Yoongie, I think I’m going to throw up.” The visual member stops her thing and smack Sooyoung’s shoulder.

 

“EW. Leave!” The 8 girls said in unison.

 

hours later...

 

 

“Unnie, I’m Bored” Seohyun said while clinging her arm to Hyoyeon. “Me too Seohyun-ah, should we stroll around the place? What do you think?”

 

“No one is leaving, look at the clock. It’s almost quarter to 12. Stay here and go watch TV or open your SNS.” Taeyeon said firmly.

“awhhh” Hyoyeon and Seohyun sighed as they lower their head. Taeyeon just ruin their plan on street shopping.

 

*Dingdong* poor sound effects tho.

 

“Yoooonaaaaaaaa! The door please! Maybe it’s the room service!!” Sooyoung yelled from the kitchen.

“Room Service?!  You ordered something unnie??” The doe-eyed girl and the Skinniest member of SNSD rushed in to the door. “MANAGER-OPPA? You’re the room service guy?” the doe eyed girl asks innocently.

“ah- aah- oppa-pa I swear we didn’t order chicken, rice, fries, meats, and beefs.” Sooyoung popped her head from the kithchen counter and said  it frantically. “Tiffany ordered it.” She whispered. The manager look at them with the eyebrows raised, he enters in the room leaving behind the Shikshin #2 on the front door.

“oppa! Why are you here?” Jessica asked busy with her phone, lying on the couch with Tiffany who’s busy with her phone too. Most of the girls are gathered in front of a man searching the remote.

“Where’s the remote?” he asked the girls, still searching for it.

“I put it there” Yuri pointed at the closet in front of him, he open it but he found nothing.

“Seriously where’s the remote?” on cue, Sunny who came out from the Comfort room and didn’t notice the presence of their manager since she was facing the floor, she shouted “Kim Hyoyeon Where’s my phone? I told you not to play with my phone!! You have yours! Stop taking Selca too.” Sunny turn her back from them and made her way back to the kitchen. Taeyeon got a glimpse of remote in the pocket of Sunny’s when she turns.

“There it is.”

“OH MY GOD. SUNNY. DID YOU BRING THE REMOTE INSIDE THE CR WITH YOU?!” The shortie was shocked because of tiffany’s loud voice and that when she notice her manager.

"hi there oppa." sunny said nonchalantly

“I told you guys, stop keeping the remote

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter