Concert?

Staying at unknown's house
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Girls woke up by the smell of breakfast lingering around the room.

 

“Everyone, get up and get ready, we will leave in an hour.” The manager said.

“Oppa, do you think it’s safe already? I mean you said last night there are zombies roaming around the area you know.” Seohyun reminded the manager about last night. Hyoyeon as always, started giggling and this time Taeyeon elbowed her.

 

“About that, yes there are still so-called-zombies in the area but our management doubled the securities around so I think its ok to leave.” and with that the manager left them to enjoy their breakfast.

 

“Guys, this country is so weird, don’t you think? Why in the world they will publicize the news about zombies? “ Tiffany said.

“You know media, they will do everything to sell news.” Taeyeon shrug off the topic. “C’mon guys! Get ready we will do the shopping!” Jessica said in merrily.

 

“UGGGGGGGHHHHHHH not again” And once again Hyoyeon grunted.

 

“Papa Ben, I will leave now, take care of yourself ok? I will be back soon. See you later.” The woman said with the phone between her ear and shoulder. “Yes, yes. Zombies. Pshhh. Everyone knows that is the most ridiculous thing that media will report “ She chuckled “ok, should I buy gun too?” She smiled and laugh “ I was just fooling around. Ok I will take care of myself.  Get ready for dinner tonight! Bye!” Ban ended the call and walk to her 16-seater car.

 

If you are bothered why a woman who lives alone chose to buy a 16-seater car, well she asked some of her friend to find a customizing car shop. Yeah.  She customized the car; she wants to feel at home even when she’s not, so she decided to tint the windows remove the 14 seats and change it into comfy mattresses pondered with pillows and blankets, she also asked them to install a not so big flat screen TV and theater like speakers. She traveled a lot so she needs space to sleep, without checking in an expensive hotel fare.

 

Ban is in her car with the boost music from the radio, that’s all what she wants, since she was alone, music became her companion; her favorite genre is Hip Hop and RnB. Man. She can dance. The car entered in the city, most of the cars was in the hazard and abandoned. ‘Well that was creepy’ she drove around and parked in front her company.

She entered the building and all she can see is white, from the dresses of the staffs, to the interior design of the building. She walked straight to her office and she was greeted by her personal assistant, Junie. Junie is considering her as her big sister, she is a fan girl of SNSD and she is the one who is dragging Ban to come to the concert.

“Good Morning Sis! So did you change your mind to come with us in the concert?” Junie asked

 

“no. but I will drive you there and wait for you till the end of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter