presence and voices

Staying at unknown's house
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The car stopped in front of Jason’s house….mansion. What? Okay. Huge house and by the mean huge …it is definitely huge.

 

“uhhm.. Too rich for a 25 year old guy who cried because of a girl” Jessica said.

 

“Excuse me Jess, I can’t find the connection of being rich and being a heart broken.” Yuri said, tilting her head slightly.

“Its sarcasm, pabo- yah” Jessica knocked Yuri’s forehead. The girls giggled.

 

“okay! Guys let’s go!!!” Ban said as she unbuckles the seat belt.

 

“Why do we need to? I thought we will just drop Jason here and we’re off to somewhere?” Hyoyeon said earning nods from the rest of the girls.

“Change of plans… we will meet Jason’s parents.”

“Seriously?!”

“can we just drop him off?”

“what are we gonna do with his parents? Play poker?”

“You know guys that I’m still here and I can hear you. Why are you so grumpy at meeting my parents, they will not eat all of you… we are capable enough to buy foods. Excuse you.” Jason cuts.

“Okay. Stop. Lead them Jason, I will just turn off the engine of my car.” The girls were kicked out of the van, literally.

“YAH! WE ARE SO NYEO SHI DAE!” Sooyoung stomped her feet while whining like a kid in front of Ban. Taeyeon laughed and pulled her away from the van

“You know guys, sometimes I feel like we are still under of Manager-unnie because of Ban.” Yuri said while walking behind Jason.

“Yeah, she resembles Manager-unnie” Tiffany said clinging her arm to Sunny

“But we all know Manager-Unnie is the best manager we all have”

“Yeah” The girls answered in unison. Jason is just smiling while walking in front of them.

 

 

“Mom, They are SN-----“Jason said but he was cut off by his mother who’s running down the stairs

“1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9….oh my gosh!! All of you turned into beautiful flowers huh.” Jason’s mom hugged the girls one by one. All of them are shocked because of the warm welcome. “You girls grew up so fast!!! It’s been ye—“

“Hello girls, welcome to our home!” A man said from behind.

The girls averted their eyes from Jason’s mother to Jason’s dad. “I see, you all look so pretty. Have a seat”

The guests made their way to the living room with the whole family and had their little chitty chat.

The front door opened revealing Ban.

“Hi Uncle!  Hi Auntie!!” Ban greeted them. She immediately sat beside Yoona.

“Ban, are you taking care of them huh?” Jason’s Dad asked, “You need to take care of them so well or else , Your Papa Ben and I will be murdered by Lee Soo Man”

“Of course, I am taking care of them so well, that even everything in my fridge and wallet are gone for a day… who is Lee Soo Man?” Ban asked.

“You know my uncle, sir?”  Sunny asked.

“Of course!!”  Jason’s father said, slightly loud because of the pain from a pinch of his wife. The girls startled including Ban. Jason just laughs.

~~

“Why are we here?” Yuri asked as they enter inside the recording studio.

 It’s been a while when they spend their time in the recording studio together. With their individual schedules, SNSD aren’t recording the track together, they do it individually, and the producers/makers will just edit it and compile it.

The girls made their way to touch things and play around. They are loitering around while Ban and Jason set their butts on the chair placed in f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter