SNSD's FM Date...whaat?

Staying at unknown's house
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny’s POV

 

My whole body was trembling and I can’t even have power to move.

Sooyoung-ah.

I was about to walk to the door when I felt someone held my wrist tightly. I look down and saw Tiffany’s eyes disapproving on my thought as if she can read my mind. Few more minutes and the girls are still mute, no ever dared to utter a single word, suddenly Ban got up from her seat and rush towards the door.

 

The girls and I followed her quickly but suddenly Ban stopped immediately as soon as she opened the door that gives the reason to be accidentally pushed her out of the convenience store. I roamed my eyes warily looking for yuri and sooyoung.

 

“YAAAAAAAAHH!!! WE THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO BOTH OF YOU!!!!” I yelled at them as I walk towards to the both latter setting with a familiar guy outside of the convenience leaving Ban behind.

Yuri’s POV

“CHOI SOOYOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed at her face. How come she up to doing the bravery things without any plans, and dragging me with her? As I was nagging to her, we heard another ‘thud’ and few footsteps. Sooyoung gave me the bat and hid behind me. I was pushing her away from me but he keep on clinging to me. The ‘so-called-zombie’ we thought, was Jason.

“Aish!! You scared us” Sooyoung slowly releasing my arm. Jason looks up and we saw him in tears. We lead him to the vacant seat and we sat with him.

 

“What happen to you?” I ask him. He didn’t answer and he keeps on sobbing silently. “hey are you alright?” I ask him for the second time.

He answered while his voice cracking. The reason he was crying because he saw his girlfriend cheating on him and she was his first serious relationship. I feel awkward because this was my first time on comforting a guy who wasn’t really close to me.

“really???” Sooyoung butted in.

And the conversation continues…but suddenly we heard a ‘blaag’ from behind so we swung our heard towards behind and I saw Ban on the floor. I was about to stand up when I heard a yell coming from sunny.

I felt my ear was tearing apart as sunny pull it up. I look at sooyong and her face is really red right now.

“aaah—ahhh Sunny please let go.”

“YAH soooonkyuuu!! Aww .Aww. My ears!! YAH!!!” Sooyoung yelled. I saw taeyeon tapped sunny’s shoulder.  Sunny start loosening our ears but we were dragged by yoona inside the convenience store. I saw Jason stood from his seat and start walking behind us.

 

 

“You said that you saw her taking a dinner with someone last night and talking to the same guy a while ago?” Sunny asked.

“Maybe you should ask her about her relationship with the guy before accusing her, right?” Tiffany said t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter