Staying?

Staying at unknown's house
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi hello.

Taeyeon’s POV

“ahjussi, Thank yo—“ I was about to finish my sentence when Sooyoung and Yoona cutted me.

“Ajhussi!! What is this??!! This is sooooo delicious!”

“Ahhhh, this is very good!!  Ajhussi will you teach Hyoyeon unnie how to make this food!” I shook my face feeling embarrassed for having this kind of members who are head over heels in the food. I glared at the two as I watch them cleaning all the bowls in front of the dining table with their vacuum mouths. I took a glance to a man in front of me and I saw him chuckling. I open my mouth to say another word when I heard Hyoyeon screamed from the other door.

 

“WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! CONVINENCE STOREEEE!!”  I give up.

 

 

Ban’s POV

 

Are they really an Idol?? How come?? I mean… why?? What happen?? I look at the blonde running around inside the convenience store with a smile on her face. The skinniest member got out from Papa Ben’s house and run around like what the blonde is doing right now. Oh lord.

“Choi Sooyoung!! Kim Hyoyeon!! Stop running!” A small lady with a pale skin and furrowed thin eyebrows yelled from the door of Papa Ben’s House. I got a glimpse of Papa Ben’s laughing at the back. The Blonde and the tall lady stop their tracks with a bunch of snack on their hands. They immediately put the snacks on their respective places and hung their head low as they walk back inside papa ben’s house.

I am amused.

I am shocked.

I am in the situation of ‘omo- what to do- and- are they for real?’

Last night is my one of the most uncomfortable night so I ended up sleeping in my van. The happenings yesterday are not yet sinking inside my brain and not yet digesting very well, from seeing a zombie to the 9 ladies a.k.a SNSD who are now having a brunch with me and Papa Ben.

~~

 

“I know them, not personally but I heard a lot of stories about them.” Papa Ben is explaining as I eyed him. I can’t believe his a hardcore fan of SNSD. Speaking of fan…omygawd.. JUNIE. I quickly grabbed my phone and got up from my seat. I think I scare the lady seating in a prim and proper manner, her eyes widen a bit, awhhh cutieee. I mouthed ‘sorry’ and she bowed back. I hurry toward the front door.

 

“Ban! Where are you going?” Papa Ben yelled as I sprint to the door. “Juniee!!” I yelled back.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

We stared at the closing door for a second before Ahjussi started another conversation.

 

“Taeyeon-shi, how was your sleep last night?” Ahjussi asked to me, I felt nervous. What shoul—

“I like the comfortable feeling last night ahjussi” Tiffany answered. Maybe she sensed that I’m nervous as I play with my fingers under the table. I felt her hand covering mine since she was seated beside me.

“ayyy, Stop calling me Ahjussi, call me ‘Papa Ben’” 

“but ahju—“

“Taeyeon-shi just drop the honorifics, don’t worry, all of you are not in Korea right now. And I’ll be more comfortable if you will call me Papa Ben than Ahjussi. You know” Papa Ben said with a smile. He is such a nice guy.

“Alright! Papa Ben it is!!” Sunny exclaimed.

“Good one Sunny!!” Papa Ben gave Sunny a high five. “So, how was your night with Ban ladies?”

“It’s actually good!” Jessica butted in. “yeah good, in fact you are the first one who fell asleep as soon as your back straighten at the mattress” Yuri said.

“Yah!”

“Papa Ben, last night I saw Ban-unnie got up from the bed and walk out from the room, I tried to wait for her to go back from the room but I fell asleep” Seohyun said, with the hint of concern wavering in her voice.

“Ahhh. Don’t worry about her, maybe she sleep in her Van. She’s like that”

“Why in her car?? “

“That’s her second home. Ok girls I need to clean up. Oh, and I’ll be out later so Taeyeon, please be in charge on convenience store okay?”

 

~~

“How is this cash register works?” Yuri asked no one in particular. I died. Girls are messing up the convenience store of Papa Ben, especially Hyoyeon.

“Yul, don’t do that.” I tried to stop her but she refused. She keeps on pushing buttons of the machine.

“Yoona, look!!” Sooyoung yelled. “What? What?” Yoona followed Sooyoung at the place where the chocolates are placed.

“GIRLS!” I yelled. Ugh! Good thing Papa Ben isn’t around because he’s talking to someone outside. The girls stop what they were doing. “Girls we need to talk about things. We need to leave this place as soon as possible, where’s manager oppa? Does someone of you know where Manager-oppa is?”

 

“I know, Papa Ben told me that He stayed here last night, but I haven’t seen him around since we stepped into Papa Ben’s place, so maybe he left for a while to check our place in the city.” Sunny said.

“Okay, we need to contact him now because I feel like we are a burden to Papa Ben and Ban.” I said. The girls look at me as If they were thinking the same thought.

“Maknae, may I borrow your phone? We need to contact oppa.” I asked.

“unnie, I left my phone at the house of Ban-unnie. You can borrow Jessica-unnie’s phone” She suggested but before I ask Jessica she gave me that look and said. “NO”

“sunny?”

“here,  yah! Don’t talk too much huh! You’re not the one who’ll pay the bill!” I chuckled.

 

~~

The customers are looking at us weirdly and it scares the out of me. ‘What if they know us?’ ‘What if they will jump on us any minute from now?’ ‘We don’t have any securities for Pete’s sake.’ And thought keeps on leading me to the cliff of my imagination.

“Sunny? Are you Sunny??” the lady ask while handing the product to me since I was on the cash register. “n-no. I’m no S-sun-sunny” I hung my head low. ‘Why did I always sleep when Tiffany is teaching us English.’ Tiffany seems to be my savior of the day, as she immediately comes near my place and greet the ahjumma.

“Hello auntie, what can we do for you?” She said to the lady and smiled to me. I smiled back to her.

 

“Are you Girls’ Generation?”

“Yes ma’am.” Tiffany said proudly. I smiled inwardly and at the same time my heart goes ‘dugun-dugun’ when I saw customers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter