GOING OR NOT?

Staying at unknown's house
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning well spent as the dancing machine lead the Zumba session (due to boredom the decided to have a zumba class)

“Why did we do it?” Taeyeon said as she grabs the nearest glass filled with water.

“Because the dance line is dying” Sunny response with her head buried on the pillow, (and so you know Ban is shouting at the background telling sunny to stay away from the couch because she is sweaty.)

“So now it’s our fault now? A while ago, you just said that you are into Zumba thing” Sooyoung butted in as she walk in the kitchen. “We just said we are bored, we didn’t say we should do Zumba thing” Sooyoung corrected. She opens the fridge and get the hidden twinkies.

“Stop Don’t!!” Ban ran faster than Yuri updates her Instagram, Sooyoung was about to take a bite on twinkies but it was snatched by Ban.

“What are you doing? No one can eat my twinkies” Ban open the fridge to put it back the opened twinkie “I already labelled my stu—“ She saw the box of twinkies and counted it, two of twinkies are missing. MISSING. “WHO ATE MY TWINKIES?”

She glared at sooyoung and sooyoung defensively waved her hands while shook her head. “uh no, I was about to eat, not me”

She eyed one by one

“NOT ME.”

“NOPE, TOO SWEET”

“nah ah”

“aniyo”

“wo”

“hmm”

“Too much sugar intake can make me fat especially now that we are doing nothing that will physically challenge me, so definitely not me”

“Wow I wasn’t expecting that from yuri, I was waiting for seohyun to answer like that but yul beat her to it. I’m so proud yul” Hyoyeon said.

“Ha Ha guys so funny, now who ate my twinkies?”

“I thought I said that we will drop the twinkie thing now.” Hyoyeon mumbled loud enough to hear by some of the members. Everyone look at hyoyeon’s direction and taeyeon said “wow that was a dumb move”

Ban was ready to pounce on hyoyeon who was seating on sunny, yes on sunny, as in, her resting on sunny’s .  Too bad she accidentally hit her side on the kitchen counter that makes her yelp.

“Oh my god, that’s gonna leave a mark”

“Ugh too painful to watch her dying on the floor” Every SNSD member left the kitchen, left ban who sprawling on the floor.

“Too cruel” The side comments were said so flatly that the word sarcasm is filling up the spaces between.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter