albums

Staying at unknown's house
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny tried to ring once more the mobile phone of their managers but no one is answering.

“What the hell are they doing?” Sunny whispered annoyed while searching in her contacts

“Sunkyu, stop it. It’s useless, you know them they don’t give a ”

“sunny, check on them later. You know we can’t do anything right now.” Yuri said.

Ban just watch them talking since she doesn’t know what the real deal between them and their company. Papa Ben always reminding her take care of the girls, keep them safe, and watch them closely, Same with Jason and his parents. They always tell Ban to do it.

“manage—uuhh. Unnie, come on, let’s eat.” Ban heard Seohyun and that’s the her cue to stop zoning out.

 

“HAHAHA, Seohyunnie just call Ban Manager.” Hyoyeon said and the girls giggled.

“Why not? She do everything what manager supposed to do, did I already mention you guys that I feel like where under of manager-unnie?”

“Yeah, I remember that, Seriously, Manager unnie is the only manager that I am close to.”

“Yeah yeah, I do everything to you guys so stop with the manger thing. I’m not your manager. It just happens that I was the one who is a very responsible type of person to bring you guys and your bubble manager out of the city.”

“ We were complimenting but there you are being boastful human being.” Sooyoung said.

“How can you do that without blinking?”

“I learn from the best” Ban said proudly that she even got up from her chair and pat her chest.

“and who is that?”

“My mom”

“oooh now I’m curious what does your mother look like.” Taeyeon said.

“Jess, sleep with me later” Hyo said out of the blue

“What the hell, that sound so wrong to me” Taeyeon replied as the other girls choked theirselves

“oh, You know Hyoyeon guys, she’s lack of vocabulary. Give her a break, we’ve been together for a almost a decade.” Sooyoung patted Sunny’s back to help

“Should we change the partners tonight?” Yuri continued, “ I was stuck with sunny who doesn’t have a heart making noise while hugging me.”

“yul, that’s because you’re so fluffy. Fluffier than the pillows”

“did you just said I am fat, indirectly?” Yuri exclaimed

“guys stop, okay we will change the partners right after we clean the table.” Ban said, shooking her head sideways.

You really can’t expect to hear them talking in serious mode.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter