The cards. Freakin’ Cards

Staying at unknown's house
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The card. Freakin’ Card

 [Jessica’s POV]

This is our 1st official day staying in Ban’s house, and I feel like we are burden. She woke up early just to make us breakfast, good thing seohyun and Hyoyeon is with her now, washing dishes. Sigh. I really want to fly back to Korea and burn SM right now. Why the hell did manager left us without informing or at least a message or a call? Ugghhh. We don’t even have spare clothes and undergarments, the clothes we are wearing right now are from Ban. Aish. This is so embarrassing like, really embarrassing.

 

            “Hey Sica, did you already inform your sis that we will stay for another 2-3 weeks?” Aw. Shoot. I forgot. Getting up from the comfy couch walk towards the room, I grab my phone and text Krystal.

 

            “Krystal, I’m really sorry, unnie need to stay here for another 2-3 weeks. Manager left us because SM called him for urgent meetings of the Managers and it’s as annoying as hell. I can’t go shopping with you before your comeback. I’m really sorry.”

 And I press the button send. Ugghh.  Krystal and I planned to raid the nearest clothing store in our house this Friday but today is Thursday and she’s in Korea and I’m here.

‘ krystal calling…’

Aw. Darn.

I click the answer button and—

          “YAHH! UNNIE!! Manager oppa left you there???” Krystal yelled from the other line.

        “What? Why? Unnie we both promise to shop together, we even ask him if you’re allowed, and he agreed to it. Why the hell he left you there??” I heard the door creaked and I saw Hyoyeon peeked from the outside and mouthed ‘is everything ok?’ I nod and signaled her to come in.

“Krys, actually we are scheduled to come home today but the country we are in right now canceled the flights internationally. We left our things in our hotel and we don’t actually know where we are.” I look at Hyoyeon and she’s just laying on the mattress beside me listening to our conversation.

“We actually don’t have anything right now except our phones.” Hyoyeon and I sighed at the same time. We’re hopeless.

                    “So what will you do now?? What is happening to you right now?? Do you want me to call mom and ask her follow you there? And why did you left your things in the hotel?” I feel krystal is really confused right now but I don’t know what to say to make every thing clear to her, because even myself don’t know what to think. Everything is so sudden.  Sooyoung and Yuri enter the room and seated beside Hyoyeon while looking at me and mouthed ‘who’s that?’. ‘krystal’ I replied. Yuri mouthed another question ‘why?’ but hyoyeon just look back at me and shrug off the question of Yuri

            “Actually, Krystal we still don’t know what to do. We are instructed to stay away from the city and stay where we are right now for weeks.  I’ll keep sending updates to you though, don’t worry I’ll be fine here. I’m with your unnies right? So everything will be fine.” I said to Krystal.

“Don’t worry krys! Before we go back I’ll make sure your unnie will love the cucumbers already!!” Yuri shouted.

“We’re on the process now Krystal!!” Sooyoung added.

             “Sicaaaa!!! Sica loves the green thing!!” Hyoyeon said. I heard krystal is chuckling on the other line. I glared at the three and I was about to smack Hyoyeon who is laying beside me but she rolled her body away from me while Sooyoung and Yuri immediately got up from the mattress and ran away.

“YAAAH!! GET BACK HERE!!!” I SHOUTED.

 

           “We actually need to buy clothes for the next 3 weeks” Taeyeon said. All girls are gathered in the living room. Ban holding a mini white board to list down all the things that they needed for the next few days, but the list is endless as if they will stay at Ban’s house for a few months

            “Unnie, we actually have a problem.” Yoona said. “We actually don’t have money. Remember we only have our phone and our costume when we got here” She continued. All girls sighed heavily and Ban can’t contain her laughter. Sunny nudged her and as her why is she laughing when they are in a serious problem.

            “haha.. i-I’m sorry. Tiffany looks like she’s constipated when she’s thinking.” Ban said. Her laugh subsided when she received glare from tiffany. She heard chuckles beside her and a laugh out loud from Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Sunny.

 

               “Yah Stop laughing! We are serious here.” Taeyeon said obviously trying to keep her laughter. Jessica nudges Taeyeon when she noticed Tiffany was looking at her

      “yah kim taeyeon!! Are you laughing at me?” Tiffany said. Sooyoung and sunny are hugging each other as they rock their bodies back and forth because of the hilarious moment.

         “Ok stop unnies. Let’s keep going.” Seohyun butted in.

 

          “You sure we can use your money?” Sunny asked for the 3rd time while walking out from the cafe. Ban is about to answer when she heard tiffany says ‘assa!!’ with the grin on her face. Ban fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter