SNSD & Ban

Staying at unknown's house
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Somewhere in the city, specifically in the concert hall.

 

 

“waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!”

“SO NYEO SHI DAE--------BAK!”

“SARANGHAE!!”

“YOONYUL”

“YULSIC”

“TAENY”

“HYOYEON! TAKE ME. MAKE ME YOURS!”

“AAAHHH SOOYOUNG UNNIE!!”

“MAKNAE!!!”

“TAEYEON!! MARRY ME!!”

“SUNNYYYY YOU Y !!!”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!”

 

The crowd goes wild letting their lungs out of their systems as the girls perform in front of every fan inside the concert hall. Showing their love to the girls especially to their biases through banners and fan boards, throwing their gifts on the stage, snapping picture, taking videos, fan chants and energetic cheer in every performances they do.

 

The concert was successful and the members are beyond exhausted but contented and happy for seeing their fans love them so much.  Dragging their feet until they reach the van that will take them to the hotel where they can rest their asses.  Yes, Hotel, they are doing outside activities.

 

Away from the busy streets of the city, a young adult woman in her 26 year of existence in the world is currently dragging her feet out of the white van, entering in an empty dark house, and dropping her exhausted body onto the couch.

 

“ughhhhh” she groaned as she flattened her back on the couch and stretch her body. She feels like she’s in heaven after a long day at work. After a few minutes she decided to get up from the couch and start walking to her bedroom.

 

Ban’s POV

I switched on the light of my empty room. I scanned the room and sighed heavily. When was the last time I did this scanning thing? After I graduated and found a stable work, my life became a broken CD, everything seems done repetitively. Leaving my thoughts behind I walked straight to my Closet, grabbed my towel, and before I enter the bathroom I picked up the remote and turn on the TV.

 

“Breaking news: A walking corpse found in the city."

 

 

Well, that's weird. Nice news you have there.

 

I ignore the news and go inside the bathroom. Maybe a quick shower will lessen my stress and heavy loads from work. I sighed.

I’ve been like this since I graduated and had my degree; my parents are out of the country so I am living all by myself. My parents are working abroad, they are divorce but they still contacting each other because of me. Nope. I don’t hate them for leaving me behind. But I feel bad because I have to be alone in every special day like birthdays, new years, Christmas for almost 10 years. Good thing I have a neighbor who owns a convenience store nearby. He is my oh-so-daddy. He lives alone too so he became my family and guardian as far as I can remember.

 

My dad chooses the house away from the city on purpose, that’s what Papa Ben said. My dad is socially awkward while my mom isn't. My mom has a lot of guy friends that’s why he makes sure they will leave my mom alone. They met Papa Ben and became good friends, actually, best friends. They entrusted me to him before they leave and that’s the reason that I thank them a lot.

I got out from the bathroom with a bathrobe and towel in my head I sat at the corner of my bed, reaching the remote from the bed table and I start switching the channels.

*krrrrriiiiinnnggg*

I get my phone place inside the bag that I threw a while ago on the bed.

“Hello baby girl!!” a merry tone from the man I love enters my ear. Nope. Not a boyfriend. I don’t even have suitors right now because I’m not sure i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter