007

Stupid Me

"Smile," he poked my cheeks. "Smile, Yura," I gave him a fake smile, causing him to frown slightly. "Not like that. Give me a real smile,"

I stared at him, my eyebrows raised.

"Seriously?"
"No."

I sighed and lowered my head. BamBam wasn't talking to me anymore. He was spending all his time with JungEun. I suppose he missed her. Yugyeom... Well... And Jimin had a lot of activities. As for Yerin, she was always in the practice studio, singing.

"Thanks for being here, JB," I said softly.
"Why?"
"BamBam's not talking to me. Jimin and Yerin's busy, and Yugyeom..." I faltered...

I looked at him again.

"How do you guys practice? Isn't it awkward?" I asked.
"It's just acting, Yura. Acting that everything's fine. That nothing's going on. That we're not jealous of each other,"

Silence.

He put his hand on top of mine, which was lying on the table. He took it and squeezed it.

"Don't worry about those things. They're not your problems. Worry about yours, not ours." he told me gently. "You still have to get over BamBam, and forget about Yugyeom."
"It's really hard to those things,"
"But it's possible,"

I sighed.

"Do you want to go somewhere? An amusement park, maybe? It might cheer you up,"
"I don't need to play, Jaebum. I need to smile,"
"And what exactly makes you smile?"

I didn't answer. He looked at his watch.

"It's almost time for practice. Do you want to come?" he asked. I looked at him. "Don't worry. BamBam and Yugyeom told me they weren't going to be there today. Just for today." I hesitated before nodding.
"Fine."

He gave me a smile as he stood up first before pulling my hand so I could stand up.

"You said you weren't going?" he asked BamBam when we met him outside the JYP building. BamBam shrugged.
"JungEun told me to go to practice,"

JB nodded slowly.

"So that's why you're here?"
"Pretty much."

So he does everything she tells him to.... Like a good boyfriend does...

"Did Yugyeom come, too?" JB asked. BamBam shook his head.
"He didn't say anything so he might not,"

Thank you.

We went inside the building and in their studio, where the other four were already there. Almost at once, they started practicing. As always, I couldn't help but be amazed with their synchronized dance steps, even when there only six of them.

"I know you're amazed, Yura, but you don't have to make it that obvious," Jackson chuckled.
"Shut it, Jackson," I made a face at him.
"Bam, your phone," Jinyoung pointed at BamBam's phone which was on the bench, beside his backpack. He practically ran to his phone and answered it.
"Baby~" he cooed into his phone and all the others groaned.

Mark went up to me, sitting down beside me.

"Now we'll have to listen to Bam sweet talk to JungEun again," he told me. "You don't know how often that happens. It makes me cringe. The dude's too cheesy,"

I laughed.

"True," I nodded. JB came up to me, made Mark leave, and whispered something in my ear.
"I hate it when this happens. Whenever she calls in the middle of practice."
"What do you expect? They're together," I replied quietly.
"Still. I just wish they wouldn't be so.... Public,"

A small smile formed on my face.

"Remember what you said? About playing a game? Hurting them?"
"Yeah. What about it?"
"Let's do it."
"You said you didn't think it would work!" he said, his voice accidentally rising. But when Youngjae stared at us, he kept his voice low again.
"It probably won't." I shrugged. "But that's the fun in doing it, right?"
"What exactly are you planning to do?"

I smirked.

"Hurt them and I don't freaking care what they think. Call me a , a two timer, I don't care. They should get what they deserve." I spoke softly in his ear. "One person made me like this. One person can make me change back."


***


"What the hell is happening to you, Jung Yura? First BamBam, then JB? Who's next? Youngjae? Mark?" Yugyeom asked, biting his lip.

First time you speak to me in weeks and this is what you say?

Wow. Just wow.

"Love happened to me, Kim Yugyeom," I answered before grabbing JB's hand and pulling him away.
"I can't believe you," he shook his head. "You actually said that to him." I laughed.
"Like I said, Jaebum, I'll be cold and harsh to them and sweet and nice to you. Only you,"
"Why?" he whined. "What about Yerin and Jimin?"

I shrugged.

"Yerin and Jimin are still my friends. But they're always busy, so yeah. You're acting as my boyfriend, remember?"
"No. We didn't agree on that,"
"Eyy ~ Jaebumie ~" I said sweetly.

This is so weird...

Doing aegyo to Im Jaebum...

"Stop," he shook his head. "It's weird,"
"I know, right?"

He put his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him.

"What?"
"BamBam and JungEun,"

I laughed.

"So you actually agree with doing this,"
"You suggested it first. I'm just following you,"

They walked up to us.

"So you guys are together?" BamBam raised his eyebrows.
"You could say that," I said slowly.
"So that's why you two were so close yesterday!"
"I didn't think Yura was your type, Jaebum," JungEun said.

JB shrugged.

Yeah, me and JungEun know each other.

"I thought you said JB wasn't your type, Yura," JungEun said.
"He's not. But I ended up liking him anyway,"

Complete lie.

I don't like JB.

"Well... Good luck to your relationship!" BamBam smiled.

I looked at JB and winked.

"We'll be together for a long time, Bam. Trust me," I smiled back.


____________________________________________________________


Hi!! ~ A short chapter today since it's their 1 year anniversary XD How is this chapter? Any comments?? :)