002

Stupid Me

I watched BamBam, noticing the way he deliberately avoided JaeBum's eyes while they were talking. The way he spoke, there was a tinge of annoyance in his voice that JaeBum didn't seem to notice.

 

JaeBum went out the studio, walking past me with his head down, while BamBam just stood there, biting his lip with his hand clenched into a fist.

 

I gently knocked on the glass door before walking inside.

 

"Hey, Bam." I said gently, putting a hand on his arm. "You okay?"

"It's over, YuRa..." he said. "I lost..."

"They're together?" I asked, my eyes wide.

 

He shook his head.

 

"I'm not really sure about it but I just saw her kiss him." he said quietly.

"She's the one who kissed him this time? Not the way around?"

 

He nodded.

 

"Oh."

 

That was all I could say. I'm serious. Her kissing him... They're probably together already. In a real relationship... Then he surprised me. He reached over, wrapping his arms around me, and put his head on my shoulder. He was silent for a while.

 

"BamBam..." I said gently. "Don't be like this. Like you said, you can make her fall in love with you, right?"

"I could, but..." he faltered.

 

And his voice... God, was he crying?

 

"Yah, are you crying?" I asked him quietly.

"I hate the fact that I'm acting like this because of her, YuRa." he said. "I.... I can make her fall for me again if it was only JaeBum who had real feelings for her, but... But since she kissed him... I'm losing hope..."

"Kunpimook Bhuwakul." I spoke his real name, placing my hands on his shoulders and pulling back. "Look at me."

 

He didn't look at me and just kept his head lowered.

 

"Bam." I said softly. "Maybe she's just using him..."

"Like I'm using you?"

 

I nodded. He sighed.

 

"I doubt it, though. She never kissed me first before when we first started dating. But she kissed JaeBum first. So maybe that means she really loves him, and maybe she loves him much more than she loved me then."

"It might not be like that-"

"If it's not like that, then why is it that way? Why did she kiss him first? JaeBum isn't shy in show his feelings. She wouldn't need to kiss him first."

"Umm..."

 

He let out a deep breath.

 

"Forget it. I lost her."

"How can you be so sure already? They haven't-"

"They kissed, YuRa. I'm not that stupid. They're obviously going out. And it's a real thing. Because as far as I know, Noh JungEun would never make the first move."

 

I stared at him, watching his actions. He kept breathing in and out, as if to calm himself down, and he was staring at the mirror as if he wanted to break it.

 

"YuRa." he said quietly.

"Yeah?"

"Can you call YuGyeom? Tell him to go here. Right now."

 

I nodded and grabbed my phone, dialing YuGyeom's number.

 

"Hey, Gyeom, can you go to the studio? Right now?"

"Why?"

"Just come here. I don't know either."

"Umm... Okay."

 

Then he hung up. Around ten minutes later, YuGyeom came.

 

The moment he stepped foot inside the studio, BamBam's fist came in contact with his face, taking me by surprise.

 

"What was that for?" YuGyeom yelled.

"You told me they weren't dating! You said she loved me!"

"She does!"

"Then why did she kiss JB?"

 

YuGyeom was silent.

 

"BamBam..." I said softly, putting my hand on his shoulder. "Maybe he just didn't know." He shrugged my hand off, shaking his head.

"I don't know what to do anymore." he sighed before exiting the room, leaving me and YuGyeom alone.

"YuRa." YuGyeom called me.

 

I went to him, kneeling down beside him, touching his jaw gently. He winced.

 

"It hurts, YuRa." he complained. "You don't have to touch it."

"Sorry." I apologized at once, withdrawing my hand. "But why did he...."

"Why did he hit me?"

 

I nodded.

 

"He loves her, and I told him she loves him, too."

"Did you know about JungEun and JaeBum?"

 

He shook his head.

 

"She didn't tell me about that."

"What are you, Gyeom? A secret keeper or something?"

"Don't you dare try to make jokes when I just got hit by my best friend."

 

 

***

 

 

I was so hurt. He pushed me away. He ran to her, then he kissed her. Right in front of me. She had a boyfriend, but he kissed her. Honestly, was he stupid? Just because he kissed her doesn't mean she'll date him again!

 

Hell... It hurts like hell.

 

Then he pulled away, breaking the kiss. I watched as she hit him.

 

Ouch...

 

When she walked away from him, he looked at me. I quickly averted my gaze. I was hoping he wouldn't return to me, but he did.

 

"Jung YuRa." he grabbed my arm. "Never speak of that to anyone. I don't want any problems."

"BamBam." I sighed. "I'm sorry but why are you so stupid? She has a boyfriend! Why did you have to go and kiss her?"

"I don't care if she has a boyfriend or not. I love her."

"You love her, but you can't do anything about it if she has a boyfriend! No matter what you do, you're still going to end up hurt in the end just like me! I've..."

 

I faltered when I realized I just said.

 

"Just like you?" he raised his eyebrows. "What are you saying?"

"Forget it." I shook my head, keeping my head down.

"Tell me." he urged. "What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing." I said. "It's nothing. It doesn't mean anything."

 

He raised his eyebrows.

 

I knew he wouldn't believe me.

 

"Who are you in love with, YuRa?"

"No one." I shook my head.

 

But I know that he knew full well I was lying.

 

"Who are you in love with? Don't lie to me." he repeated. "Is it JaeBum?"

"JaeBum...." I said his name before shaking my head. "Definitely not him."

"Don't lie!"

"I'm not lying!"

 

I wouldn't lie about that, since it was the truth.

 

I mean... How could I tell him that I was in love with him? My fake boyfriend?

 

"Who is it, then? YuGyeom?"

"No! He's my best friend!"

"So what if he's your friend? It's not wrong to love him!"

"I'm not in love with anyone, BamBam."

"Then what were you talking about?"

"Nothing."

 

I could sense him staring at me.

 

I don't know why he did it, but he hugged me. He suddenly wrapped his arms around me and I didn't know what to do.

 

"Tell me. I'll keep your secret." he whispered in my ear.

 

I froze.

 

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"You, out of all people, are not supposed to know."

"So YuGyeom knows?"

 

I was silent.

 

Should I just admit the fact that I'm in love with him?

 

"Yeah, he knows." I said slowly.

"Will he tell me if I asked him?"

"You punched him, BamBam. Do you honestly think he'd tell you?"

"I can try..."

 

I sighed and pulled back.

 

"You're not supposed to know, BamBam."

"Why can't I? I'm your friend, right?"

 

I nodded.

 

"But I still can't tell you."

 

He bit his lip.

 

"It's not me, is it?"

 

 

***

 

 

"This is the first time I've ever seen you cry..." YuGyeom told me quietly. "It's strange and I don't know what to do.... What happened? Who made you cry?"

 

I didn't answer him.

 

"Yah, Jung YuRa." he said softly. "Answer me."

 

Slowly, I raised my head to look at him.

 

"Who do you think made me cry? Who else, Gyeom? You know that there's only one person who can make me cry like this."

 

He bit his lip.

 

"What the hell did he do?"

"He... He won't give up on her. He's really...."

 

I trailed off. I don't think I can talk about it...

 

"I'm so stupid, Gyeom." I said quietly. "I should have just..."

"Don't say you're stupid, YuRa. You fell for him. So what? Does him not giving up on her make you stupid? You can't control who you fall in love with."

"But he..."

 

He watched me, waiting for what I was about to say.

 

"He rejected me."

 

His eyes grew wide.

 

"How did he know?"

"He found out. I accidentally said something."

"What did you say?"

"He kissed her again, so I told him that no matter what he does, he's still going to be hurt... Then I accidentally said it..."

"What exactly did you say?"

"I said he'd only get hurt. Just like I did."

"Ohh...."

 

I let out a sigh.

 

"Stupid, right?"

"Don't say that-"

"But it's the truth, Gyeom."

"You're not stupid, YuRa."

 

I looked at him.

 

"I'm just stupid for falling in love with BamBam. No more, no less."

 

 


__________________________________________________________


Hi!! Another update XD How was it?? What do you think about it?? Any comments?? XD