Chapter 5

She's My Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The place was cute. It wasn't a very posh restaurant. It was like a cutesy little cafe. There were pink umbrellas with tables and chairs arranged underneath in front of the restaurant, for people who were there for just a quick cup of coffee or those who were waiting for their take aways. There were obviously arrangements to sit inside the restaurant. And then there was the garden once you passed through the restaurant to the other side. Multi colored pretty big umbrellas dotted the garden with tables for twos and fours arranged underneath them. This place was for people who wanted to eat in the open, among the beautiful flowers and the pleasant breeze.

This was where Sehun and Kiara sat, waiting for their food to arrive. Kiara looked around happily, while Sehun looked at her with a smile on his face.

"It's such a cute place!", said Kiara, turning to smile at him, "How did you find it?"

"I come here with the guys sometimes when we feel like some peace and quiet.", Sehun said, "Kyungsoo hyung's dad owns this place."

"Really?", asked Kiara.

"Yeah.", replied Sehun, "He has this franchise of these little cafés. He enjoys running them more than the big shot hotels. He says attracting the common crowd is more important than pleasing big shots." Sehun grinned as he said this.

"That's an interesting thought.", said Kiara, grinning back. They relapsed into a comfortable silence. There wasn't the need to keep talking. They were comfortable in each other's company that way.

Kiara looked around at the people who were sitting outside like them. There were a few couples here and there. There were families with kids. Kiara smiled at a little boy of around three, who was playing around in the garden while his mother walked after him keeping a watch on him. She saw the father sitting at one of the tables feeding their daughter, who looked around five. The little boy ran upto Sehun and Kiara's table and gave a toothy smile.

"Hello~",cooed Kiara, stretching her hand to him, which he immediately took, "What's your name?"

"Woojin.", said the little boy in his baby voice. Behind him, Kiara saw his mother smile at her as she lifted him up. "Hello Woojin~", cooed Kiara. Sehun smiled at Kiara's interaction with Woojin.

"Say hello to noona, Woojin-ah", said his mother coming up behind him. Then turning to Kiara, she said, "He usually doesn't go to strangers this easily. He must like you!"

Kiara grinned at her and asked, "How old is he?"

"He's three and a half.", smiled back Woojin's mother.

Woojin turned towards Sehun, squirming on Kiara's lap and gave a baby chuckle.

"What do you find so funny on me, little guy?", Sehun grinned at him.

"Jerry!", squealed Woojin, pointing at Sehun's tshirt. Sehun looked at his tshirt which had a print of Tom and Jerry.

"You like Jerry?", he asked. Woojin nodded cutely and turned to his mother. He stretched out his arm towards her. His mother picked him up and asked, "What is it, baby?"

"Jerry!", said Woojin again, pointing at the table where his father and sister were sitting. "You want to show hyung your jerry?", his mother asked. Woojin nodded again and squirmed down from his mother's lap.

Sehun and Kiara watched with a smile as Woojin ran to his dad and lifted out his Jerry plushie. His father scooped up his sister in his arms and followed him. As they got closer, Sehun let out a happy gasp and got up from his chair, "Junsu hyung? Is that you?"

"Sehun!", said the man, "I thought it was you! How are you?"

"I'm fine hyung! Suho hyung didn't tell me you're here!", Sehun told him.

The man gave a guilty smile, "I haven't contacted him yet..." Sehun grimaced at him.

Kiara looked curiously from Sehun to Woojin's father.

"Hyung!", Sehun reprimanded the elder, "You know Suho hyung misses you! You don't have to meet your parents! Just meet him!"

"I know, Sehun-ah. But father would get angry with Joonmyun too if he meets me.", the elder shook his head dejectedly.

"Is this the Sehun you were talking about? Your brother's friends?", Junsu's wife asked suddenly.

Junsu nodded.

"He has told me how you helped him out at that time. Thank you. I'm sorry I couldn't meet you earlier.", she bowed to Sehun.

"It's no problem, Aerin-ssi... Your name is Aerin, right?", Sehun asked.

"Yes", she nodded with a smile, "I'm glad you still remember."

"I didn't mind helping hyung! He has always been the elder brother I never had.", Sehun told her. Kiara was really curious about what was going on. But the other three people seemed to have forgotten that she was present there. She subtly cleared . Sehun looked at her as she raised her eyebrows at him.

"Oh!", Sehun smacked his forehead, "I'm so sorry. Hyung, this is Kiara. My fiancé."

"I'm not his fiancé yet.", Kiara turned to smile at Junsu. This made Sehun smirk. "But you will be at the end of two months.", he teased Kiara.

Junsu sighed, "Sehun-ah. You're so lucky you can love the girl they arranged you with. I just wish Aerin and I had met through this arrangement too. Then we wouldn't be in this mess today."

"What the hell, hyung?", Sehun's eyes popped while Kiara choked on her own breath. "We are not in love! We just met!", Sehun squeaked out in a most unmanly voice. Aerin and Junsu chuckled at them.

"If you say so...", Junsu said with a smile, his eyes twinkling, "But you guys sure do look close..."

Kiara gave an embarrassed cough while Sehun scratched h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter