Chapter 6: Missing Ferret pt. 1 (BaekYeol)

Oh, Sehun!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BaekYeol side-story part 1!


Baekhyun left right after dinner which was surprisingly really good, so good that Minseok was in tears when he realized he’d finished all of his food, which was rare seeing as how the growing boy hated anything with so many vegetables in it.  

 

Planning on heading straight home, Baekhyun skipped through the dimly lit streets, humming contentedly to himself with his lips etched out into a bright smile. Sure, he didn’t get to see Chanyeol at all today, but at least he’s helping that blonde goofball hit it off with his crush whom he had met just a week or so ago.

 

“They’ll definitely end up together, I just know it,” Baekhyun nodded to himself.

 

He was just about to turn the corner to his street when he spotted a familiar tall man squatting down beside a lamppost, a small puppy nuzzling against his legs beside him.

 

“It’s all over,” the deep voiced male mumbled to himself causing Baekhyun to raise an eyebrow and take a few steps closer to the man. “H-he’s finally moved on…”

 

Baekhyun frowned, ‘Did he get dumped?’ He thought but then quickly shook his head, “Who would dump him?”

 

After gaining enough confidence to take the few remaining steps towards the taller man, Baekhyun found himself squatting down beside the latter, earning small growls from the puppy next to him.

 

“You okay?” He asked.

 

Chanyeol raised his head and blinked, surprised to see the cute puppy-like guy from the café in front of him. “W-what are you doing here?” he stuttered, quickly wiping away any stray tears rolling down his flushed cheeks.

 

“I was just going back home, but then I saw you and I’m kind of worried now,” Baekhyun explained then paused to glare at the puppy who was nose trying to push him away with its snout. Once the puppy finally got the message and stopped trying to get rid of him, Baekhyun turned back to Chanyeol and frowned, “Is something wrong?”

 

Chanyeol stared at the petite male before heaving up a sigh and shaking his head, “It’s nothing, really. It’s just that…” Chanyeol groaned and shook his head again, “Never mind, you’ll probably think I’m really lame and stuff if I tell you,” with that, he stood up from his squatting position and picked up the puppy, “Hey, do you know who’s puppy this is though?”

 

Baekhyun wanted to ask what was bothering Chanyeol so badly, but he had absolutely no right to do so seeing as how this is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter