Chapter 7: Crush pt. 1

Oh, Sehun!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n) double update, previous chap's baekyeol

Sehun's past part 1

 

 

 

 

Sehun first learnt of Luhan’s existence when he was 15 and having a difficult time trying to figure out what exactly it was that he wanted to do with his life. Of course he could take the easy way out and simply take over his father’s business but he enjoyed making life harder for himself. Now that he was being moved up a grade, he had even less time to figure things out.

 

He huffed and adjusted the straps of his school bag as he continued to make his way through to his class. He wasn’t that excited about moving classes, after all, there was no way he would be able to make friends with people who are older than him and he highly doubted that his friends from his previous year level will even bother to talk with him anymore.

 

Letting out a small sigh, he sat down on the table which was far, far away from anyone else. No one paid much attention to him, and he seemed to blend in nicely with the pale white wall beside him. Sighing again, he placed his head on the table and decided that he’d be better off taking a little nap. The teacher wouldn’t even notice that he’s there since he was at the far end of the class.

 

Just as he was about to doze off, a small voice called out to him, causing him to snap awake. He looked up at the figure which was standing next to his table with droopy eyes.

 

“Excuse me?” Sehun didn’t quite catch what the latter had said since he was barely awake. The student sighed and repeated himself.

 

“You’re sitting in my seat.”

 

Sehun took in the facial features of the male student, something inside of him fluttering at the sight.

 

He noticed how the male’s honey-blonde hair bounced slightly with every small movement and how his eyes were sparkling although nothing exciting was happening, he also noted the small scar beneath the male’s lip which most wouldn’t of had noticed unless they had actually been told about it.

 

The male was dressed in the same uniform as him but he made it seem a billion times better than Sehun did. The yellow blazer actually made him look good while it made Sehun look like an old man with absolutely no sense of fashion. The male’s shoes were polished and sparkly and there was absolutely no dirt on it whatsoever.

 

Sehun would be drooling right about now but his poker face stopped him from doing so in public. Though he did stare. His now awake eyes scanned the male’s figure up and down but he didn’t quite listen to what the man had to say.

 

“Did you hear me?”

 

Sehun was snapped out from his daze and he looked back up at the stranger. “Uhm… you can sit somewhere else you know.” He replied, gesturing at the other seats that were still empty.

 

The male scoffed and rolled his eyes. “No, I sit here.” He said stubbornly. “Get off.”

 

Sehun scoffed as well and laid his head back down. He wasn’t going to move seats just because some princess didn’t want to sit anywhere else. This was now his seat and he had not intentions of moving.

 

“Yah!” a female voice squeaked. “Who the hell do you think you are? Luhan sits there so get the off!”

 

Sehun looked up at the female who was now standing beside Luhan with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

 

How rude.

 

“How about no?” he said arrogantly.

 

“Uh, how about yes?” The woman snapped back.

 

Luhan sighed and took the girls hand. “Never mind, let’s go sit somewhere else, Eunhye.”

 

The woman, whose name is said to be Eunhye, glared at Sehun before agreeing with Luhan and walking away. Luhan gave Sehun a look which Sehun couldn’t really understand before following the girl.

 

Sehun watched them go and sit down at a seat a few tables in front of him before laying his head back down and sleeping. It wasn’t until lunch he woke up. 

 

“Yeah, I heard his father’s rich as .” He heard someone whisper.

 

“And he’s smart too.”

 

“Damn, he must be a spoiled little brat.”

 

Sighing for what felt like the thousandth time that day, Sehun got up from his seat and made his way to the door.  Before he could open it and leave, two men wearing black suites opened it for him and stood in the door way.

 

“Aish! What are you guys doing here?” Sehun seethed through gritted teeth.

 

The two men bowed their heads simultaneously and held out two packages. “Your lunch, sir.”

 

Sehun looked around to find many students looking his wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter