Chapter 10: Raindrops

Oh, Sehun!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 



 

A single raindrop made its way down from the clouds and landed on a certain honey-blonde haired man’s cheek with a gentle ‘plop’.

 

“Seriously?” Luhan roughly brushed away the raindrop with the back of his hand and looked up at the grey sky. “'Clear sky’s with a ten percent chance of rain' my .”

 

Minseok, who had been skipping beside his father, stopped in his tracks and gasped, lifting his little index up at his father and shaking his head. “Daddy said the ‘A’ word. Daddy is a bad guy.”

 

Luhan looked down at his son and sighed. “Daddy’s not a bad guy, Minnie, it’s the rain that’s bad.”

 

“But rain hyung didn’t say the ‘A’ word.” Minseok said very matter-of-factly.

 

“Okay, first of all, stop doing quotation marks with your fingers. Where did you even learn that from?”

 

“Baek hyung does it all the time! Why is it bad for Minseok to do it?” Minseok crossed his arms and scrunched his nose up, waiting for a reasonable answer.

 

“Because daddy doesn’t like it.” Luhan bent down and picked Minseok up, straddling him on his hip. “And, secondly, your father is a good man. It’s people like Baek you should keep away from.”

 

Minseok puffed his cheeks up, his arms tightly wrapped around his father’s neck.  “Baek hyung says daddy’s being mean to him.”

 

Luhan sighed once more. “Min, do you think daddy’s mean?”

 

“Yes.”

 

Luhan felt a large painful, and extremely metaphorical, stab in the back caused by his son’s betrayal. “W-why do you think I’m mean…?”

 

“Daddy said the ‘A’ word, daddy’s a bad guy, bad guys are mean.” Minseok bobbed his head up and down before resting his head on Luhan’s chest. “Daddy, I’m cold.”

 

“I told you to wear your jacket, didn’t I?”

 

“See, daddy’s mean.” Minseok puffed up his cheek and tried to wriggle into Luhan's jacket for a bit of warmth. 

 

Just then Luhan’s phone began ringing. He groaned and tried his best to reach for his phone, which was in his back pocket, whilst holding Minseok securely in his arms. After a few failed attempts and making a series of unusual grunts and weird noises, he finally managed to reach his phone and answer the call.

 

“Hello?” He waited for the other end to reply and when they finally did, it was a sniffling mess which he simply could not understand. “I-I’m sorry but can you repeat that, I didn’t quite catch it.”

 

Minseok stared at his father and pouted when another drop of rain hit his cheeks causing him to bury his head into his father’s chest and let out a frustrated wail.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter