Aish

Something
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't marry him." He told her desperately.

"W-What did you say?" She asked uncertain and nervous. He sighed quietly.

"Jung So Min, don't marry him." He said with confidence building in him. 

"Kim Hyun Joong, don't." She said with a shaky voice.

"I love you," She closed her eyes and felt tears web itself into her black eyelashes. She felt his hands rest on her shoulders intimately, "I love you, don't marry him." Hyun  Joong tried to persuade her.

"I can't." She stepped back, making his hands fall from her shoulders. 

"What?" 

"Stop doing this to me. Stop tormenting me, Kim Hyun Joong." He walked closer to her, but  she took more steps back. 

"Please, listen to me."

"I have listened to you. The insults, everything. For four years, I've listened," She paused, and sighed. "But, this time I'm choosing not to listen to you." She walked passed him, roughly brushing against his arm. He acted fast and grabbed her wrist. She quickly retracted his hand.

"So Min, please." 

"Just stop! Hyun Joong, I can't be thinking selfishly! I'll be hurting more people than myself!" 

"Who will you be hurting?! Tell me!"

"My father. Most importantly, my best friend." 

"You'll be hurting me." He whispered. So Min felt tears threatening her eyes. 

"Mianhae, but I can't love you. I can't love you when my heart is slowly going to someone else." Tears fell down her eyes. She ran out the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter