One. Two. Three.

Something
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Silence. Arkward, very silence. No one dared to voice their opinions. She was in shock. It felt as if a bomb exploded in her face. One. Three. Two. What? It's a honest honest joke, right? Seriously, it's a joke. Come on, how can it be possible? It's not quite impossible. Really?

"Seonsaengnim, are you sure?" So Min asked shakily. The elder doctor nodded and smiled gently.

"Ne." He responded to her in a soft, patient tone. She gulped, and sighed nervously.

"Are you really, really sure?" She asked with urgency.

"Ne." The doctor replied losing his patience a tad bit.

"Are you really, really, really-"

"Ne! Agassi, I'm one hundred percent sure! You are three months pregenant with triplets! I'm sure! Yah, yah! Look at the screen! You see those three figure?! THEY. ARE. TRIPLETS." The doctor shouted impatiently, with his forehead wrinkles risen. 

"Mianhae, seonsaengnim." She apologized for worrying him. He sighed tiredly, and waved it off. He sat down at his seat, and removed his glasses. So Min sat up from her laying position, and touched her small bump.

"It's fine, agassi. It is certainly a surprise, and it's not rare either." He explained to her.

"I have three mini Yoon Gi's inside me?!" She exclaimed in oblivious amazement at the current news.

"That's right. Make sure you drag that son of mine home, arasseo?" He said with a hearty chuckle.

"Ne, seonsaengnim."

"Triplets."

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter