Try

Something
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eat."

I'm confused. Where did all this food come from? I look up, and see Yoon Gi staring at me. He appears to be tired. If he wanted to be a panda for Halloween, he would nail it perfectly. Did he look at the ultrasound? What time did he come home last night? I blinked a couple of times, and looked down at the dishes. I'll kill him if he didn't look at them.

"You cooked, all of this?" I asked in disbelief. He sighed tiredly, and ruffled his hair in fustration. 

"It wasn't like you could cook," He stated the obvious. Of course I can't cook! I'm pregnant. "And not because your pregnant either." He confirmed reading my mind. Yah, that's not fair! 

"I know." I whined under my breath. 

"So, I'm taking off from work to take care of you." That surprised me. He's taking off for me? I feel so touched! My mood brighten suddenly, and a huge grin graced my face. Childish giggles gradually erupted from me. 

"Uh, So Min. Are you okay?" I hear Yoon Gi asked uncertain. I'm more than okay. I feel wonderful!

"Ne! Why would you ask that?" I asked him as if stating the obvious. Confusion was struck on his face. Aigo, he looks so cute! I get up from my seat, and ran across the table to hug him. I latched my arms around his neck, and straddled my legs around his waist.

"Gomawo, saranghae!" I exclaimed against his neck. Heat rushed from his neck. I lifted my head from neck. The distance between us was very little. It was so close that I could feel his warm breath. I look into his cocoa brown eyes, they so many emotions that I couldn't count! I leaned closer in forward, and touched his lips. I felt his arms slither around my waist. He started move against my lips, pushing his tongue through my lips into my mouth. His grip around me began to tighten once the kiss intensified. He hummed in pleasure being in control. I pulled back to catch my breathe. I feel his pacing heart beat.

"So Min?"

"Yes?"

"I have to go to work."

"I can't believe you." She grumbled under her breath. Her arms were crossed as she sat sullened in the passenger seat. Yoon Gi had a small smirk on his pale face. 

"You didn't give me a chance to tell you. You pounced on me, so it's your fault." He said arrogantly. So Min's face turned cherry red instantly. 

"Yah!" The car stopped in front of an all to familiar house. So Min was baffled and turned to Yoon Gi who just stopped the engine. 

"Eomeonim called, and asked me to bring you over while I'm at work." He informed her paying attention to th road ahead of him.

"Jinjja?" She asked surprised at the fact.

"Ne, it was kind of weird really. She knew my schedule." 

"Hm, that's eomeoni alright." So Min said with a smile in thought of the times eomeoni done a lot of things for her. 

"Come on, I have to go." Yoon Gi stepped out of the car, and ran in front of the car to get to the passenger seat. He opened the door for her, and helped out the car. 

"So Min ah!" She heard a female voice shout in glee. Geum Hee's small heels clanked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter