ULOVE Part 1 (Preview: Tralier 1)

Something
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Min Yoon Gi, where is he?!" She asked whispering to herself urgently as she made her way to the police office. Worry seeped into her veins. Her navy jacket flapped behind as she began speed walking.

"What was he thinking?!" She voiced inside her mind. She received many stares from officers and people around, but she could care less. Her large round stomach weighed on her, slowing her down.

"So Min ah, please wait!" Seok Jin shouted after her. The car keys jingled in his right hand as he tried to keep up. Ho Seok was behind him trying to keep up. She ignored him, and continued to walk. The only thing on her mind was Yoon Gi and her unborn children. 

The two detectives from earlier. Looks of worry and anguish were on their faces. It worried her more though she didn't know the situation. They were walking quickly towards her direction.

"Detective Seo! Detective Seo! Detective Seo, do you know where my husband is? You know where he is, don't you?" She asked him tumbling over her words stopping before him. Her eyes glistened with small tears.

"So Min ssi," Pan Seok trailed off a tad bit rushed. He ruffled his jet black hair, and sighed. He looked down at So Min to see her concerned expression. He placed his hands on her shoulders, "Don't worry, we'll find him. I promise you." He promised earnestly looking straight into her eyes. She nodded stiffly wiping her tears that were falling. He moved quickly around her and ran.

 

All bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter