Crooked :/

Something
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The freezing air brisked against her warm, uncovered flesh. Salted water blinded her vision.  The street lights shined various colors in the cemented sidewalk were a messy blur. It was half empty. Hardly anyone was out there. Only but her. She sprinted with all her might. Hoping that this was a mere dream of sorts. That it wasn't real. It felt most certainly like a dream. A dream she wanted to escape. Her puffing breath was visibly in the harsh air. Her legs burning from continously running. She could care less where she would end up. All she wanted was to escape from a dream, more like lie. She fell to her knees, brutally breathing in and out. Pain rushed to her knees, but were ignored with numbness. Her hands rubbed against tiny, bumpy texture of the concete. She feebly lifted her heavy head, and spotted a clear glass door in front of her. She took in a deep, shaky breath, and stood up on her wobbly legs.

(Linebreaklinebreaklinebreaklinebreaklinebreakline)

Yeongwonhan geon jeoldae eobseo

Gyeolguge neon byeonhaetji
Iyudo eobseo jinsimi eobseo
Sarang gateun sori ttawin jibeo chyeo
Oneulbameun ppittakhage (A/N Source:Read more: http://www.kpoplyrics.net/g-dragon-crooked-lyrics-english-romanized.html#ixzz3KWnsawPh
Follow us: @kpoplyrics_net on Twitter | kpoplyricsnet on Facebook) 

Ha Ni sung deliriously. Tears dried on her cold face like ice. Her eyes were barely opened as stared aimlessly at what was in front of her. Her arms splayed lazily around the chains of the swings. Her head also leaned against the chain. A six-pack of soju layed underneath the swings untouched. She was to broken to drink a full bottle. This was all to much for her. Arranged marriage? More like arranged hell. She doesn't want to marry Yoon Gi. But, it was time to let Hyun Joong go.

"I don't want you to linger with a broken heart! Just stop this infatuation, now!" 

 

Those words flowed in her mind endless, like a spell. 

"Hyun Joong ah, mianhae. Saranghae. But, do you love me? I've asked myself this question. Do you love me? I don't know the answer. Only you do. You don't love me, do you? I knew it. Na (I), I was trying to hard, wasn't I? Sorry for burdening you. I gave you a hard time. Why did kiss me all those times? Was it to baffle me? To mess with me? To shake my heart and soul? I was chasing outlandish dreams. Dreams of having you. So, I'm letting you go. I owe my father so much. I was acting selfishly and not seeing the concerns of my father. Yoon Hae Ra is a much better for you then I will ever be. Cherish her. Because now, I have a fool I need to cherish. Goodbye." She spoke out weakly to no one. A fresh tear slipped from her left eye. She closed her tired eyes and swayed slowly with the small current of wind. 

"So, you brought a pack of soju, and never attended in drinking? That's a waste of won." She jumped at Yoon Gi's sudden presence. She slightly turned her head and saw him occupy an empty swing. 

"I couldn't drink it. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't." She told him in a hoarse whisper. She continued to sway the swing.

"Since you couldn't, could I?" He asked with mischief evident in his voice. 

"Andwae. I don't need one of us drunk." She stated to him as a matter of fact. He groaned exaggeratedly and pretended kick dirt under his feet. 

"My abeoji sent you, right?" She asked knowing exactly the answer. 

"No, I somewhat came on my accord to search for you. Your abeoji was going to look for himself, but I conviced him to stay. Your welcome." He breathed out.

"Mianhaeyo, I was acting selfi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter