Sigh

Something
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bed sheets rustle softly as he shifted his body to make space for her. She rolled her eyes tiredly, and plopped down on the bed with her arms sprawled in every which way. He groan at his slightly stinging nose.

"Yah! Watch your arms!" He complained to her. Soft snores filled the pitch-black and still, pink room. Yoon Gi made an unusual sound, and turned his head. He felt something soft and oily touch his nose. He scrunched nose to feel more of it. The sheets ruffled more as he removed his arm from under them. He sneakily moved his fingers to where his nose was. He poked and probbed it carefully. It pushed back weirdly. Maybe that's her nose, Yoon Gi thought. His fingers traveled up the unusual thing, and felt tiny, and textured hair.

Oh, that must her eyebrows, Yoon Gi thought. He slid his slender fingers down her resting face, and inaubily sighed. Her gentle cheeks sent his fingertips into trance of softness. He moved his head forward, delicately bumped his forhead against hers. She was quite warm. Worry slowly peeked awareness in him. Was she still ill? Although Yoon Gi couldn't see, he knew her face must've been red.

"Pabo, you're still sick, yet you care for me. That isn't fair. I'm supposed to be taking of you. Now, I feel guilty as fiance," He said softly not to wake her, "Don't worry So Min ah, I'll take care of you to the last of my breath." He whispered as his eyes began to heavy. A ghost smile appeared on So Min's lips.

"Gomawo." She inaubily whispered.

The vibrant sunlight streamed through her pink curtains. The room was engulfed in orange light. The bed covers started to rustle as limbs thrash. Yoon Gi strecthed his knotted arms, relaxing his shoulders. He turned his head, and was met by a peacefully sleepping Soo Min. He placed his palm on her forhead. Her temperature dropped. A giddy smile streched itself on his lips. He moved forward, and lightly kissed her forehead. 

He bowed respectively, and pulled a chair beside Gi Dong. Geum Hee was walking around to where Yoon Gi was, and placed a plate and bowl full of food in front of him. He shortly bowed and mumured a 'thank you', and pick up the silver chopsticks that were placed beside the plate. The table was 

"Good morning, Yoon Gi." Gi Dong greeted him while focused on the newspaper he was reading.

"Good Morning, Gi Dong ajeossi." Yoon Gi greeted back softly and politely. Gi Dong chuckled whole-heartedly. He placed his newspaper on the table and patted his back.

"Where's Soo Min?" He asked curiously while looking at the vacant stairs. 

"She's still asleep. I'll check on her." He moved to leave his seat, but Gi Dong gently layed a his hand on Yoon Gi's arm to halt him.

"Child, you don't have to. It's-"

"Aniyo, Gi Dong ajeossi. I'll wake her." With that being said, he rushed up the stairs with hidden excitement.

..............................................................

"Jagiya~. Jagiya~." Yoon Gi complained like a child to wake Soo Min. He shook her gently, but she didn't bulge. He stuck his lip out and pouted. As though it was a lightbulb flickered on bright in his mind, a mischievous smirk streched across his facial features. He grabbed her arm and turned her on her back. She moved around a little before adapting into the position she was currently in. He hovered over her, and stared down at her lovingly. Her closed eyes shown out her long, pretty, black eyelashes. Her cute button nose that took in air. Her pink lips that made them kissable only for his use. He bent down to her level, and quickly layed pecks of kisses all over her face. Every peck left an quick electricfying sensation to his pale lips. He felt movement under him. Specifically, legs moving slowly. Her eyes squeezed together as they indicated that she waking from her deep slumber.

"Yoon Gi ah, what are you doing?" She asked him sweetly. Yoon Gi felt his heart explode into pieces.

.....

......

.........

...........

.............

...............

....................

......................

............................

"Yah! What the hell are you doing!"

SMACK!

"Ack!" He rolled from the bed onto the ground.he abruptly sat up, and glared at her. She glared back at him with the sane amount of hatred.

"Good morning." He grumbled under his breath irritatedly.

"Whatever." So Min commented as she removed the covers from her legs, and stepped out the bed. She stood up feeling a better than before but tad bit weak, and sick.

"Museun il iya?" She asked tiredly.

"Nothing, just get downstairs." He walked to the door.

So Min, Yoon Gi, Gi Dong, and Geum Hee sat in the living room in short silence. The air was arkward guessing the meeting in the living room was sudden. Eun Jo was at school, Mr. Baek was working, while Seung Jo was at the college. Gi Dong patted his leg, and exhaled loudly.

"So, So Min ah, Yoon Gi ah. The wedding date has been set for next month." Everyone was startled about the soon closing date.

"Appa, why-"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter