U Part 1

Something
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How did I get myself in this situation?" I asked outloud. Just hours ago, I was sleeping comfortably in my bed with my pregnant wife. Now, I'm in a freaking storage closet in a car garage. I really chose the wrong type of attire. It's freaking cold! I guess a white v-neck and plaid pajama pants wouldn't help. I have a big lump in the back of my head, and I'm tied up against an old loose water pipe. And to add to that, I'm shoeless.

Beside me, a person I really dislike, or should I say hate. Oh, yeah. He's the reason I'm in this mess! If I wasn't tied to this damn water pipe, I would've knocked him out myself! But, it seems like those gangsters did that for me. At least he's better dressed than I am! But, that bastard looks more haggard than me. All he has is a dirty white button down shirt and black slacks, and is barefooted like me.

He shifted a little bit, and groaned. Unlike me, he was on the concrete with his wrists and ankles tied together. 

"Yah! Kim Hyunjoong! Wake up!" I shouted quietly. There might be a gangster guarding outside the door. He groaned more and tries to struggle out of his restraints. His eyes slowly peeked open. He looked around. 

"M-Min Yoongi?" He asked with a raspy voice. I rolled my eyes.

"You dirty bastard." My mouth spoke before my mind. He coughed up blood, and rolled on his back groaning.

"You came?"

"The hell I did." 

 A/N: I'm so so sorry for taking a time to update! It's really diff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter