Mwo?!

Something
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Min Yoon Gi!" She said almost immediately as the name pooped in her mind. Min Yoon Gi. The snobbish little boy that abruptedly push her off the swings for no reason. Now, he's standing in front of her in all his glory. Right then, she realized that she slept with him. Somin felt her walls crash into debris as he shot her a knowing smirk. The urge to punch him grew immensely in her gut. 

Flashback 

It was a cool and colorful spring day. The trees were just in bloom from the cold winter, and pretty birds would tweet their lullabies. 10 year old Soo Min was especially excited that spring has finally arrived. During the winter, she wasn't allowed to go outside, and play with the beautiful white snow. So Min swung back and forth, letting the spring air blowed softly against her face. Nothing can stop this day, she thought happily. She sighed in content. It felt like hours, but in actuality, it was only a few minutes. That peace was cut short when she felt small hands harshly push themselves on her back. She fell face forward into the moist grass.

"Ow." She whined at the pain now coming from her elbows. She picked herself up from the ground, and sat on her knees. Small tears formed around her big eyes. She looked down at her clothes covered in green dirt. She turned to the swings, and saw a pale boy  sitting on the swing, staring at her with a bored expression. Her pain switched to anger. She stood up from her knees, and held a hard glare at the boy. He didn't seem affected. It angered her further. 

"Yah! I was there first!" She shouted furiously at him. His expression didn't change.

"I know, but now I'm here." He smirked at her deviously.

"You are a meanie, you jerk!"

7:00 P.M. Present Time Somin's Point of View

Finally, I can eat dinner in peace, now that I'm away from that jerk! Yay! I continue to eat my rice while stealing glances at Hyun Joong. Why is he so handsome? His dark skin, chocolate eyes. If only he would like me. Does he like me? He's stolen kisses from. Does that mean something? He didn't steal my first kiss although.

That jerk Yoon Gi did. Why, why? When did that jerk get so hot? I admit it. I'm attracted to him.

But, dad appears to be a bit worried. He's staring down at his lap, biting his nonexistent nails from time to time. His eyes dilate in a depressed way. That's weird, the only time he would act this he is REALLY worried about something. I put down spoon that was covered in rice into the bowl. 

"Dad, are you okay?" I asked carefully. The table suddenly quieted down, and all eyes were on appa.

"It's nothing, I'm f-fine." He waved it off like it was nothing. He stuttered. Dad never stuttered, this means he's really nervous. I attempted to ask again, but was cut short with a knock on the door. Who invited someone over? Ajumma held a questioning look on her face. So, that means ajumma didn't invite anyone. She stood up from her seat, and started towards the door. I resumed my stared at dad. He's pale! Oh my, what is he worried about? Whatever it is, I need to get to the bottom of it!

"Dad, are you really okay? You look like you'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter