Fall

Something
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What am I to you?"

Those words continously repeated in her head. She can't get rid of them. They are haunting her and shaking her core. For some kind of reason, she couldn't answer that question. Her mind just went blank. Disfunctional. Was it anger she felt? Or was it fear of the truth? She felt the cold air send shivers up her arms. The bed shifted around, and an arm wrapped itself around her waist. She was pulled back into a smooth, and cool chest. She sighed, and felt a lump crawl painfully up . A tear escaped from her right eye. 

"Mianhae, Yoon Gi." So Min whispered quietly knowing Yoon Gi wouldn't hear her because he was already in a deep slumber. How many times has she said those words? Couple days?  Couple weeks? A month? She doesn't know, she lost count a long time ago.

Fight. Make up. Fight. . Fight. Kiss. Has this became the usually routine? He was tired honestly. 

Yoon Gi. Mianhae. Yoon Gi. I'm sorry. Yoon Gi. Pabo. That is what he has heard for a month at the least he thinks. He doesn't want to hear it any longer. He feels that he is being severely suffocated by salty sea water. His throat is filled with water. The water seems so clear, but murky. 

He's beginning to resent work. Artists demand this, managers want that. He's just one person. Not a super being. He only writes and produces music. He doesn't get paid to get yelled at.

So Min. The source of his pain. So Min. The devil in sheep's cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter