Just Stay

Something
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you okay?" He asked carefully. Her expression says otherwise. She carried a horrified dazed expression. Yoon Gi wanted to be very cautious around her. He had no clue why she was acting so shocked.  

"What time is it?" She asked with a small timid voice. Yoon Gi grabbed his slender phone from his pocket.

"It's 7:00 a.m." Her eyes widen in surprise. She struggled to stand up on her wobbly legs , and started towards the bathroom door. She graciously leaning against the white door for support. Yoon Gi pulled her into his arms and opened the door. After he opened the door, she pushed herself out of his arms, and attempted to collect her clothes. She sputtered incoherent words, and didn't look an eye at his direction. He felt a bit hurt at her reaction. Other girls he spent with would be attached to him, but she...was super nervous. 

"Where are you going?" He asked her in a tone of uncertainty. She scoffed irritatedly as she put on her pants.

"School." She told him bluntly.

"So, you just gonna leave like that?" He asked naively.

"I can't with this right now! I gave up something so important, to a complete stranger!" Bitter tears formed around her eyes. Yoon Gi's feelings of sadness increase.

"Does she regret last night?" He thought to himself. He was caught up in his thought that he didn't notice that she was pacing towards the door. He came back to reality, and saw what she doing. He couldn't just let her go. If it wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter