Chapter 6

Complicated MARRIAGE

 

 (Siwon and Tiffany's room)

"THIS IS DAEBAK!!!" Tiffany said while throwing herself in the bed and Siwon just groaned, never in his entire freaking life he would imagine him sleeping in a PINK bedroom.

"When I have my own house I want everything PINK!" Tiffany said and english and Siwon just smiled...

"Might as well get the hang of it" he said and smield at her.

    

(Donghae and Jessica's room)

"She is going to like it here...elegant" he said putting her down on the bed.

"My arms hurt" he said while covering her with the blanket.

 

(Yesung and Yuri's room)

"This is relaxing" Yuri said as she put one of the candles on.

"So you like candles too?" Yesung asked and she smiled sweetly at him.

"Lets get some rest and we will eat dinner later" Yesung said to her and she nodded and get some clothes in her bag.

    

(Kyuhyun's bedroom)

"THIS IS LONELY!!!!!!!!" he yelled and cried fakely

 

(Yoona and KIbum's room)

"YOUJERKWHATIFSEOHYUNISWITHKYUHYUNRIGHTNOW!!!!!" she yelled at him fast

"She's not you heard Leeteuk right 11...11 rooms" he said while opening at the curtain to see the beautiful beach.

"Just go get some rest" Kibum said and she stomped her feet like a kid and headed to the bathroom.

"I really am sorry" Kibum said to himself

  

(Leetuek and Taeyeon's room)

"Is this you're room?" she asked him...its his personal room she guessed.

"Yup" he said while laying flat on the bed and looked at her with his hand rested on his chin.

"What?" she asked irritated at him right now

"How come you're small did you like go to a doctor to get you checked?" he asked seriously but inside of him want to punch himself becasue of the offending question.

"You're crosing the line~!!!" Taeyeon said and slammed her body on his back and started strangling his neck.

"YAH!!!!!YAH!!!" he yelled and she get off of him.

"Don't mess with me!" she yelled and went to the bathroom/

"Violent midget!!!" he yelled

   

(Sooyoung and Ryeowook's room)

"Go get a shower fatty" Ryeowook said fixing his clothes.

"I hate you do you know that?" Sooyoung said picking her lotions and cosmetic from her purse.

"I know..." he said sounding like he don't care

"Good thing you know...i just want to make sure you know....Ryewook I CHOI SOOYOUNG HATE YOU!" she yelled and pushed him and he pushed her back.

"Mwoh?" Ryeowook ask her looking straight to her eyes.

"Neo neo!!!!!" she yelled and poked his forehead.

 

(Seohyun's room)

"Soo cool!" she said laying her fingers in the bed.

"Need to rest so I have energy later" she said and headed to the bathroom to get shower

   

(Sunny and Sungmin's room)

"PINK!!!!FURR!!!!" they both yelled with lots of aegyo filled the room.

"UWAAAAA" Sunny yelled picking up the pillow.

"Yeobo!" Sungmin yelled and he quickly cover his mouth...cutely of course.

"Y-yeobo?" Sunny asked him while standing up.

"Mianhe!" he yelled and run to the bathroom, each room have their own bathrooms!

"Cute!" she said to her self "I like that...yeobo" she said and smiled.

 

(Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk's bedroom)

"Look at you're relatives!!!!" Hyoyeon yelled while following the fishes with her eyes.

"Fiona!!!" he yelled he hates fish now... he went near the bed but Hyoyeon stand up.

"Go take a swim~" hyoyeon said teasing him.

"Look an achovy!!!!!" she yelled and Eunhyuk pick a pillow and slam it in her face and she did the same.

(extra chapter DONGHAE'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! SARANGHAE OPPA!!!!!!!!!!)