Chapter 4

Complicated MARRIAGE

"Seo Joohyun you're friends are looking for you in the door" the professor said to her she is in the middle of her class right now and the visiting of them is so unexpected. Seohyun stand up from her seat and just left her laptop and notebooks in her table.

"Seo go get you're stuff we are leaving" Hyoyeon said to her angrily.

"MWOH?!?...what do you mean leaving like running away?" she asked to them and she saw the girls jsut shaked there heads off.

"Didn't you're mom tell you we are leaving with those jerks to their PRIVATE ISLAND and crap" Jessica said to her and left the crowd.

"Just go get you're stuff and you are riding with me" Yoona said to her and the girls started disappearing from the front door and Seohyun said goodbye to her professor and grabbed all her stuff.

"AISH I have no clothes...well as long as I got my card everything is fine" she said before heading to Yoona's mettalic gray BMW sports car.

"Unnie whats up with Hyoyeon unnie she look angry" Seohyun said while Yoona make a right turn to follow Taeyeon's car who is infront of her.

"Aigoo she keep yelling Monkey and Anchovy when she reach my house" she said and chuckled and Seohyun just looked at the window worried.

"Unnie...what will our fiancee's be like?" she ask while looking at her.

"He need to be handsome and I am fine!" she said and laugh while Seohyun just sighed at her.

"I'm kidding maknae...of course he need to be worth it of my love and he need to love me for who I am and not for what I have" she said while boycotting Taeyeon's can and they stop because of the red light.

"You  said that long time ago...." Seohyun siad while remembering Yoona's first love that she almost give everything up for him but he left her for some unknown reason.

"Seo...right now its a take it or leave it....and I am willing to take for my parents" she said sadly and Seohyun just patted her shoulders while she drive.

"Just don't fall to hard IF ever you're gonna fall for him...clear everything first especially you're mind sometimes when you fell in love you should take you're brain with you" Seohyun said reminding her how she fall in love with him and she ended up being a mad woman for months.

"Arasso OMMA!" she jokingly said but she kept the words that Seohyun told her in the back of her mind.

"Don't be crying to me..." Seohyun said to her and they come at a stop at Incheon Airport...camera flashes everywhere looks like paparazzi knows best.

They all started coming out of their cars with glamour, elegancy and iness. That made all passengers take a glimpse of them and the foreigners too wanted to take a glimpse of the goddesses.

"Those whatnot...don't tell me they are letting us wait in this crowded airpot and if they are not here in 10 seconds we are riding the plane without them" Taeyeon said angrily but smiling whenever someone call her.

"20 seconds past lets go!" Sooyoung yelled she is the most impatient girl in the world.

"Andwae unnie~" Tiffany said to Taeyeon but it looks like the oldest already made up her mind she grabbed her case and headed towards the counter and the girls followed too...Tiffany still looking back but she guess they have to go by their own.

The girls entered the 1st class flight to find the boys sitting there comfortably. 2 faces cannot be seen because the other one have his eyes covered with mask and the one have his face facing backward so they cannot see him.

"MIDGET I MISS YOU!!!" Leetuek said and patted the empty seat next to his and Taeyeon have the shut-up look, she is still angry with him. She decided to take a sit next to Siwon who is closer but Siwon push her away.

"YAH!" Taeyeon yelled and Siwon just smiled at her and she blushed so Tiffany have to nudge her.

"C'mon!!!" Leetuek yelled getting pissed by the fact she don't want to sit with him.

"MWOYA!!!!" the guy who have his eyes covered looks like he was just sleeping. Leetuek slapped him in the head because he is in the back of him.

"Mianhe hyung" he smiled like a crazy fool and he looked at the girls and his eyes landed on the girl wiht her hair straight and flowing on her shoulders and somewhat like a photoshoot in his eyes.

"What's you're wife name?" Sungmin asked him while helping Sunny with her bags.

"So...its one of these pretty ladies" he said sounding like a playboy.

"YAH! KYUHYUN NUGU!!!" Ryeowook said getting impatient he want to leave now.

"Seo JooHyun? Something like that" he said while still looking at the girl that caught his eyes and wishing it was her.

"That's me" she spoke and Kyuhyun's heart beat faster....love at first sight?

"Sit with me" he said while patting the next sit to him but Yoona grabbed her hand.

"Aniyo she's sitting with me...don't even think about it!" she hissed at him her protective insticts hits again and the girls jsut sigh.

"YOONA?!?" a guy yelled and he turn around shocking everyone while the boys just looked at them, Kibum is a new guy they met him 2 years ago.

"Oppa?" she said quietly and she remember what Seohyun told her take her brain with her she immediately pushed Kyuhyun out of the sit and he stumbled.

"Go sit with him" she said coldly and Seohyun just helped him stand up and he forget everything he sat down next to Kibum who have a shocked face too.

The couples sat with each other except YoonBum and Seokyu.

"STOP SNORING!!!" Hyoyeon yelled at Eunhyuk who is faking sleeping as he lay his head on her shoulders but she keep pushing it away.

"You disgusting monkey this kind or stuff in the dramas are romantic but when you do its gross" she said while pushing him and he hit the window.

"AISH!!!!" he yelled while scratching his head and Sungmin threw a bottle of water at him and Hyoyeon whispered him thank you.

"Look Sunny" Sungmin said with aegyo while showing her a cute pink bunny cellphone key chain, Sunny's eyes beamed like a laser while looking at one of the most adorable stuff she have ever seen. She was about to touch it but Sungmin move it away.

"Jealous????" Sungmin said teasingly and Sunny put her tongue on her cheeks making it puffed.

"Can't you just give it to me?" she said with her first attack aegyo....but he nodded.

"Can't you do better my queen?" he said whle holding the bunny in his firm hands.

"PO ing...PO ing" she said making an aegyo that made Jessica who is in the backseat throw her mirror at her. Sungmin is still a guy so he gave up and gave it to her.

"Don't do that" Donghae hissed at her when she saw Jessica throw a mirror at her.

"I don't care and you don't tell me what to do...i'm sleepy" she said while faking a yawn and looking at the opposite of him. He grabbed her head and put it on his shoulder she fought back but he keep pushing her head and she stopped. She fell asleep fast, she is soo tired and she found his shoulders quite a comfort.

"Lee Donghae this is a game...you can't lose" he reminded his self while examining her angel like face, she is not soo cold looking after all, his eyes landed on her thin,pink lips and she pouted a little in her sleep and he chuckled. "This will be an intersting game" he said while getting a blanket and putting it over her.

*Chew* Sooyoung made a sound again she keep eating this twizzlers and soda and some honey barbeque lays king size. Ryeowook just disgustingly look at her that made Sooyoung hit a jackpot, eating and annoying him is her goal.

"Pig" Ryeowook mutter while looking at his iPAD and typing on it.

"What are you doing?" Sooyoung said while taking a chip out of the bag.

"Checking the calories, sweet and fats you're going to get from eating those and how risky it is for you to have diabetes" he said to her while looking at his iPAD Sooyoung took a look and its a calorie converter application.

"You are such a health freak you know that...Chansung would never do this to me" she said whipering the last part but Ryeowook jsut heard right.

"Chansung...who is it your Buddha" he said and a smirk plastered on his face.

"Aniyo...Chansung the man of my dreams!" she said trying to make him jealous and a little frown formed on his face but immediately change it with a smile.

"I see you two are partners in crime...people who contribute to obesity and" but before he can continue Sooyoung put her ear plugs on and turn high so she cannot hear his smart talk.

"You're not bad but its just too much....you are like Seohyun" she said to herself. And she took a peek on Ryeowook who seemed to be pissed for ignoring him. "I'm gonna apologize...next time" she thought.

"Midget!" Leetuek said quietly while poking her shoulders...so childish. She did not respond so he did it for like 10 more times until she slapped his hands away.

"Can't you see I am freaking sleeping Park Jungso!" she hissed angrily at him.

"I did not know a midget can fall in love with a giant eh?" Leetuek said playfully but a part of him is happy that he is getting married to him and only him.

"I did not know a ANGEL would be a devil in disguise" she said she heard about his stupid fan club called Fallen Angels.

"I'm an evil alright..." he said and smirked at her. "Promise me one thing Kim Taeyeon....you cannot like anyone else but me...no you don't have to love me just look only at me or else"

"Or else what? You're going to drag my up again...don't you know that I have pride too" she said to him while glaring at him.

"So you really like him that much eh?" he said while turning away and looking at the window. Taeyeon felt guitly all of us sudded and she don't know what to say.

"Of course I have liked him for almost 4 years...i should like him?" she said but it turns out more like a question.

Leeteuk removed the handle that separate their chairs and lift it up he layed on her lap. Taeyeon was soo shocked like...her eyes and mouth wide open that a fly can enter it. While Leetuek have his eyes closed feeling the moment.

"Park jungso~!" she siad but would just snuggle up more afte many tries of getting him out of her lap she immediately let go and also fall asleep.

"Tiffany look" Siwon said giving her a box she immediately open it and found a simple silver rings on it. She was so happy she alrready ahve couple rings.

"Is this?" she asked and he nodded he took the ring and put it on her.

"Right now this first and when we reach the level were we can accept each other as married couple I will buy a diamond ring for you" he said and he put the other ring on his.

"Oppa...how many girlfriends have you had?" Tiffany asked in a sudded...she is curious a handsome man like him can have tons of girls.

"About....1 2 3 4 16" he said and Tiffany pouted and slapped him.

"Playboy..." Tiffany muttered in jealousy and anger sge never thought it was that MANY.

"I was just kidding maybe 3" he said while looking at her...he seems to be telling the truth.

"Lets sleep it will be a long trip in the island" he said while moving his up and down, Tiffany put her head on his shoulder and she made herself comfortable with it. Siwon kissed her forehead.

"Unnie" Seohyun said while looking at Kibum who seems to be uncomfortable with Yoona who keep glaring at him.

"Don't tell me you're my fiancee you..." she said and looked away due to anger.

Seohyun stand up and left Yoona she have to fix this problem she have, she already reminded her alot and its time for her to do her task.

Kibum took a seat next to Yoona, he is confused why Yoona is angry is it because he left her...he thought he is going to be married with a different girl he did not know it was her if he only knew he wouldn't have left.

"Yoong" Kibum said but Yoona rolled her doe like eyes...she cannot forgive him easily and she will try to make him feel how she felt when he left.

"Its Yoona" she said correcting him because of the name he used.

"Yoona don't you find this amazing" he said with a wide smile on his face she is confuse right now.

"AMAZING?!?" she said in disbelief.

"I left because i thought i was going to be married with another girl...I am sorry" he said looking down, he could have told her instead of leaving her without knowing anything.

"Oh really...ironic" she said sarcastically to him with a hint of coldness.

"Aigoo" Seohyun said while trying to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"YAH!" Kyuhyun said to her ear she flinched and as a reflex she smack his face.

"Oh my god!" Seohyun said as she touches his cheek that she just SMACKED! He put his hand on top of her hand, they look at each others eyes for amoment but Seohyun get her hand off of him.

"I'm sorry" she said bowing a little and return to eavesdropping at the YOonBum couple.

"Do you find me hot?" Kyuhyun asked out of the blue.... Seohyun is getting pissed at him now.

"No...windy" she said and he look clueless... "Wanna know why...in your head its only winds in there....i'm gettign goosebumps to you're question" she said and looked away from him.

"So you don't find me charming or anything...that's bad we are going to be living a loveless marriage" he said teasing her but he is sad.

"We don't need to love each other we just need to be able to handle each other and we are fine" she said answering like a fine lady. She brushed her hair slightly...GORGEOUS thats what came to his mind.

"Okay...don't come to me and tell me you find me charming" he said and winked at her and closed his eyes...this is the first time he winked at a girl...his a playboy but he would never wink..he hid his face in the chair he is so red due to embarassment he just had.

"Mwoya" Seohyun thought...."I will not fall in love its too much stress" she said to herself and listen to Yoonbum's conversation which is pure silence...

(You guys saw the teaser OMG!!!! I wish they sell the album in a, US i am totally buying it!!!!!!!)