Chapter 20

Complicated MARRIAGE

"Tiffany relax" Siwon said while calming his fiancee and holding her hand tighly to ease her nervousness.

"My Mom don't kill people" he joked but Tiffany just have the same nervous look and biting her bottom lips.

"W-what if she don't like me?" she asked and Siwon gave her a peck on the forehead and she blushed automatically with the sudden skinship.

"She would like you...I promise. My mom is the most nicest person you can ever find." he said then a voice spoke that startled both of them.

"Isn't that a bit over exageratting, Choi Siwon. Putting 'most' and '-est' on a same sentence" she joked but Tiffany did not caught that and stiffened.

"Aigoo...relax" she said and gave Tiffany a warm hug that eased Tiffany's nervousness a little bit.

"I don't eat. Let's go inside" she said while holding Tiffany's hand. Siwon smiled at the sight of them and soon follow them inside. Just like any rich peoples' house, their house is not any different. But what caught Tiffany's eyes is the statue of God. She immediately bowed to the statue a little hoping that they won't notice her action but Siwon's mom smiled and did the same thing.

"Let's take a sit" she said and motioned Tiffany to take a seat next to her but when Siwon was about to sit next to them his mom pushed him.

"Omma!" he yelled and she glared at him while Tiffany chuckle silently.

"I am sorry for my son's action. What can I say...boys will be boys" she said while Tiffany show her eyesmile to her.

"Omomomomomo" his mom said while giving Tiffany a hug.

"I really hope your future kids will have an eyesmile too" she clapped excitedly while Tiffany and Siwon fell silent.

"You shouldn't be talking like that Omma" Siwon said trying to move the discussion.

"Wae? I don't want my granddaughter to look like manly, tough girls" she joked while smiling warmly at Tiffany. The three of them talked about alot of stuffs and Tiffany learned alot of important stuff about Siwon. His allergies, his first words and many more. She feels like she is knowing him better the more his mom talk.

"Mom...we have to go. Tiffany is a very busy person" that's when his mom's face fell.

"Arasso" she said and gave Tiffany a hug.

"Visit me anytime dear...oh! And call me omma" she said and with that the two left.

"How's my mom" Siwon said while taking a left turn.

"She's really funny and nice" Tiffany said while looking at the window.

"Just forget what my mom talked about...the kid part" he said...silence occured in the car. A very awkward silence.

"Don't worry about it. I want my kid to have an eyesmiles too..." Tiffany mumbled but Siwon CLEARLY heard it and smiled to himself.

"Me too" and they look at each others eyes until they heard someone buzzed their horn.

"It's green" Tiffany said and they both look away and blush.