Chapter 8

Complicated MARRIAGE

They all went to the Leetuek's home room theater becasue there are alot of spaces for all of them to fit.

 

They just moved a few furnitures and they form a circle.

"Let's start!" Sunny yelled she haven't played this since Jessica lied to them...when they play this no one cannot lie, you would not like the consequences.

They all made a circle...they went by couples.

"I want to go first!" Taeyeon said and she roll the bottle and it landed on her beautiful Ice Princess.

"I soo hate this game~!" she whined but Taeyeon just smirked at her.

"Truth or dare my princess" she said and started flicking her fingers on the floor waiting for her response.

"DARE!" she said she don't want to reveal any truth to this strangers.

"Chuwa! Write you're name with your " she said and they all laughed.

"GO!" Donghae said moving her a little and she pushed him.

"This is soo much~" she whined and write her name, Taeyeon almost died of laughing and Seohyun release a little giggle and hte others just laugh hysterically...after she finish she sat down immediately.

"Aish!!!" she yelled and grab the bottle...now everyone scared to her comeback, well except the boys they still don't know what she's capable of doing it. She roll the bottle and it landed on the six pack boy Siwon.

"Siwon-shi...truth or dare" she said while holding the bottle.

"Lets try truth?" he said and Tiffany just smile...she thought its all up to Jessica to dig up his past.

"Siwon-shi if you are to date 3 celebrities tell us who and why would you date them?" she said take a look at Tiffany who have a frowny face.

"Let see...." he said and Leeteuk yelled "KIM TAE HEE!!!"

"Yeah Kim Tae Hee, Yoon Eun Hye and uhmmm"

"Just say it already!" Tifanny yelled and Siwon let out a silent chuckle seeing her jealous is actractive.

"Let see Song Hye Kyo" he siad and all the boys clapped at him.

"Good choice..." they all said and now Jessica eyed him.

"Why would you date them?" she asked.

"Why...probably because they all look stunning, Eun Hye from what I have seen look like a good kisser..." the girls eyed him to make him continue because Tiffany look extra cute when she is jealous....she is not even looking at him just the floor.

"And uhmmm...Kim Tae Hee look  like a living doll and Song Hye Kyo c'mon who wouldn't like her" he said and he finished his sentece with that, Tifanny just rolled her eyes.

He rolled the bottle and it landed on Sooyoung. He asked her if she want truth or dare and she said truth.

"If you are to pick between two stuff is it going to be Ryeowook or food?" he said and Ryeowook eyed his fiancee...ahem...future intensely.

"That is indeed hard..." she said putting her fingers in her chin.

"Just say it!" Ryeowook yelled and Kyuhyun grabbed his shoulders.

"chill" he mouthed.

"Ryeowook" she siad happily everyones jaws drop that was unexpected.

"The food...ehh...but I need Ryeowook to cook me food, i can't eat them raw can't I!" she said and grab the bottle. "Why does it hurt?" Ryeowook thought to himself "She pick me because she need me too cook...i can't like a pig.." he thought to himself.

"My turn!!!!" Sooyoung yelled and she roll the bottle and it landed on Kyuhyun.

"Truth or dare!" she asked.

"DARE!!!!ALL THE WAY!!!" he said they have plan this...

"Okay...kiss the girl that caugh you're attention" she asked and look at Seohyun who is fidgeting her hands trying to act uninterested.

He walked over near Seohyun and Hyoyeon...he kissed Hyoyeon on the cheek.

"YAH!!!!!" Eunhyuk said and about to punch him.

"Its a dare...affected much" he said teasing the older male.

"Cham!" he said and sat down. Seohyun just mentally smack her head "Don't even bother he will look at you" she said to herself.

"OKAY!" he said and roll the bottle and it landed on Leeteuk.

"Truth or dare!" he asked...he know Kyuhyun is witty so he went with dare.

"I dare you to run around the house and say I AM GAY!!!!" he said and Leetueks eyes tripled in size...Taeyeon who is already getting her energy to laugh at him later.

"IAMGAY!!!!!" he yelled running around in circles...the girls died at laughted and so as the boys..he sat down next to Taeyeon.

"MY TURN!!!" he yelled making them stop.The bottle landed on Taeyeon...there is one question he is really curious about. Tayeon went with dare.

"Okay...Kim Taeyeon are you still a ?" he asked and Taeyeon composed herself...she have to lie just to mess the hell out of him.

"No...c'mon I am 24 already" she said and the girl's eyes widen and so does Leetuek.

"Unnie you lost the V-card?" Yoona and Yuri asked at the same time.

"chowwwke" she coughed and the boys could not understand it and the girls just smiled and look at Leetuek whose eyes are about to fall out of its socket.

"Told you... soo~" she said to him.

They all decided to call the game a night becasue Leeteuk won't pay attention to the game anymore he just keep asking Taeyeon when she lost it.

"Night" Kyuhyun said to Seohyun and she just nodded. All of them went to their room but Seohyun went out to get some fresh air.

She went on the balcony...

"Kyuhyun did not like me on the first place" she said and faced palm herself.

"Seo Joohyun get a hold of yourself!!" she yelled while pouting...

"I can't possibly like him right....but he texted me earlier he is falling for me....why did i even give my number to him" she murmured and inhale the fresh air. She take a walk at the garden it wasn't dark since there are lamp posts all over it, and there she found a guitar laying near the swing set.

 

Something like this

She grab it and play some keys and started singing.

"You tell me you're in love with me and you can't take you're pretty eyes away from me......" she started. "It's not that I don't want to stay but everytime you came soo close I move away...I want to believe in everything that you say cause it sound soo good...But if you really want me move slow...there's things about you jsut have to knooow..." she said and stop when she heard something.

"Who's there?" she asked nervously and a guy with a banket all over him came out smiling like an idiot.

"What are you doing here i checked you're room?" he asked sitting next to her and she put the guitar down...Kyuhyun thought she want me to go slowly on her.

"Look what I have" he said and he revealed a protable projector and his iPAD.

''Lets watch a movie" he said whle turning the projector on and plugging it on his iPAD so they can watch a movie.

     Kim+tae+hee+%2526+Song+Seung+Hun+%2540+m

They sat down just like this he put the blanket he have over her...he soo planned this.

"What are you doing?" she asked when he put her head on his shoulder.

"When you get sleepy while watching this...sleep in my macho shoulders...I will allow you to drool on it." he said when he put the movie on right now they are watching Avatar the airbender...not romantic but that's the only movie he like.

On the half way of the movie he found Seohyun sleeping already...he moved her so she can rest her head on his lap and he kissed her on her forehead and he fell asleep....