Chapter 7

Complicated MARRIAGE

After having a 3 hours rest some of them started waking up to prepare their first dinner together.

"He is soo disgusting" Hyoyeon said while getting up from their bed. She wake up and look at the clock.

"Need to prepare this kids some meal" she said and stand up but Eunhyuk grab her hand.

"Where are you going?" he said half asleep. He look peaceful thats what Hyoyeon thought.

"Preparing dinner" she whisper to him. "Go sleep more" she said and stand up and headed to the door.

She checked each of the room its 9 in the evening and she found the girls still sleeping but Seohyun is not.

"Unnie" she said and went near her, as usual she is holding a book...

"My god maknae!!" she said and throw her book and she pouted cutely.

"Instead of reading those biography of some sort read some romance genre" she said pick her book up she feel sorry too....

"So violent" the maknae said and grab the book and put it on her bed.

"Let's prepare some food...the shiksins may wake up and start to commit suicide" Hyoyeon said and Seohyun laughed and link her arms with her.

"Ryeowook-shi" Hyoyeon said he woke up last time she check he was still sleeping with Sooyoung.

"Annyeonghaseyo" he said while washing some vegetables.

"Need help" Seohyun asked and he nodded they prepared some foods for the dinner since there are alot of them they have to cook more.

"I'M HUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRY!!!!!!!!!!!" they heard 2 voices coming down and its no doubt, Sooyoung and Yoona came running with half awake faces, looks like their stomach growled while sleeping.

"Why is that DIETICIAN preparing our food...WAE!!!!" she yelled and someone smack her none other than Jessica.

"You just wake up and now you're smacking people" Donghae said while going near Ryeowook to aske if he need help.

"UNNIE~'' they heard a girl whine...Sunny she said it with tons of aegyo and Tiffany who is behind her kick her that she almost fell out of the stairs.

"MWOYA!" Sunny yelled with a deeper voice and Tiffany just flash her eye smile to her.

"This kids soo childish" a man said and its Leeteuk scratching his neck, he woke up due to their loudness.

"Devil don't say that to my sisters!" Taeyeon yelled smacking his head.

"Stop shouting!!!" Siwon yelled he did not get his enough sleep  that's why his like that.

"Wake Yuri up" Yesung said getting out of their room, she won't wake up no matter how hard he try.

And Taeyeon yelled so that Yuri can wake up "SHE'S HAVING WET DREAMS THAT'S WHY!!!!" and the boys did not see that coming and the girls laugh and Yuri got out of her room.

"SO NOT!!!!BYUNTAE!!!!" she yelled going back inside to wash her face.

"You guys are soo..." Leetuek said to the girls and they just chuckled.

"My banana milk" they heard someone say and they found Eunhyuk sleepwalking.

"What's this?" Hyoyeon quietly said.

"Might as well get use to that" they heard Kibum said and the boys nodded.

"Thats plain freaky" Jessica said backing away a little

"AISH!" Kyuhyun yelled and smack Eunhyuks that caused him to have concious.

"Ne eodiya?" he asked looking at his sorroundings.

"I DID IT AGAIN!!!!" he yelled and messed his hair up a little.

"So rare to find anchovies walking this days" Hyoyeon jokingly said and Sooyoung laugh hysterically and Taeyeon showed her ahjumma laugh that paused everyone up.

"So now i can't laugh" she said and pretend it did not happen.

"HUNGRY!!!!!" Sungmin whined and the others followed too. Ryeowook and Seohyun set the foods on the dining table and everyone have a satisfied look when they finished.

"SOOOOOOOOO FULL!!!!" the group said and a moment of silence occured.

"Should we play a game just to kill time" the oldest said and the girls started looking at each other.

"What game" Hyoyeon said drinking some of her juice.

"TRUTH OR DARE" Kyuhyun said he want to get to know Seohyun more.

"Deal" they all said

(Short update >.<)