Chapter 9

Complicated MARRIAGE

Yuri woke up because of Yesung's phone alarm clock.

"Oppa" she said shaking him to tell him to make the alarm stop he did not even move so Yuri have to turn it off herself. She stand up and leave the room to prepare the breakfast because she feel like doing it today.

"Yul~'' she heard someone say and she saw Sunny wearing a pear of pink nerdy glasses.

"I'm tireeed" she whined at her and Yuri just patted her back. "How come Seohyun is not yet awake its already 6:30" she said then someone yelled.

"UNNIE MY BABY IS NOT ON HER ROOM!!!!!" it was none other than Yoona who was early in the morning yelling because her favorite maknae is not in her room.

"MWOH!!!" They heard Sooyoung and Taeyeon yelled coming out of their room.

"She's just probably...*yawn* outside" Kibum said when he heard the conversation.

"Her book is here!!!" Hyoyeon yelled,Seohyun don't leave her book...as soon as she wake up book book book.

"What the hell is going on?" Jessica said fixing her bangs and Donghae smack her head and she just roll her eyes. The girls went out and they found Seohyun on a swing with her head resting on Kyuhyun's lap and Kyuhyun's hand on her shoulders.

"This jerk..." Yoona whispered... and the excited unnies started taking pictures.

"This is soo going to be my christmas card for her" Taeyeon whispered trying not to wake them up.

"Look soo romantic" TIffany said as she check the projector and smiled widely.

"THIS IS ROMANTIC!!!!!!" Sooyong yelled that causes Seohyun and Kyuhyun to wake up.

"AH!!!" they both yelled and Seohyun pushed her body away and run away from them.

"THATS RIGHT MAKNAE RUN RUN RUN!!!!!" The girls chorused and Yoona look at Seohyun and grab Kyuhyun's neck.

"Let....go" he said while pushing her hand away but she won't but Kibum grab her waist and pull her up.

"Mwoh?" he asked while looking at Jessica shotting him glares and the others just smiled especially Sunny.

"LETS EAT!!!!" Hyoyeon yelled to them before Kyuhyun break all his bones in the garden.

They all headed to the kitchen to eat their breakfast, they are still in their pj's

"After this we can go tour around the island" Leetuek said to them like a tour guide.

"This is bad...we are isolated from the world...that means no HOT BOYS!!!!!" Sunny said while thinking about her experience in Boracay, Phillipines hot boys EVERYWHERE~

"MAJAYO!!!!!" the girls said, well except for the innocent maknae.

"I'm hot" Yesung said and Yuri stuffed his mouth with toast.

"You have a long way too goooo~" she said and she high five with Yoona who is digging in.

"I'm hot" Siwon said and the girls nodded.

"As usual you are the only one with abs here" Taeyeon said and punch Leetueks stomach...she felt something but not yet define.

"Lets just eat fast and PLAY!!!!" Eunhyuk said and Hyoyeon just shake her head too childish.

After they finish eating the girls went out of his mansion and headed to the ocean.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL A PERFECT GETAWAY!!!" Jessica said as she put her barefoot on the sand. And started walking like she is in a photoshoot and Sooyoung run in the water like a little its been a really long time since they step on a beach...work here, study here, do this, do that, interview here and there. That's their life...limited freedom.

"YEAH!!!" Hyoyeon said and grab Eunhyuk's hand..."You might die with no water!!!" she said and Eunhyuk just chuckled...looks like his childish side is going to be fine if he show it to Hyoyeon.

"KAJA!!!!" Siwon said and lifted Tiffany bridal style and the boys just groaned at his cheesy acts.

"Taeyeon no swimwear?" Leeteuk said to her and Taeyeon pouted but Leeteuk find it irresistably cute...

"I do and you're eyes might fall out of their sockets if you see me..." she said she is still wearing a thing that cover her body. She remove it and a black and red one piece came out. Leeteuk have to admit she is hot.

"Seen better" he said and walk away and touch his nose. "Don't tell me you are bbleeding" he said and walk faster.

"YAH!!!!YOU BIPOLAR JERK!" she yelled and follow him.

"Aigoo" Seohyun said and grab her hat and put it on and her bag where she put her book, ipad, and some sunblock in case she wants to go and take a dive.

"You're not swimming?" Kyuhyun ask of nowhere...awkward.

"i don't know...will see" she said and Kyuhyun walk with her in the bog cocunot tree with swing.

"About last night" Kyuhyun started and Seohyun just smiled.

"I think we just made a memory...if you look at it in the bright side" and Kyuhyun just smiled at her...positive thinker.

"That boy" Yoona said eyeing on Kyuhyun's act from far away.

"You should give him a chance Yoong" Kibum said and Yoona just roll her eyes at him.

"Don't you dare roll those at me!" Kibum said to her and she just stick her tongue out and run away and Kibum chase her.

Short update DID YOU SEE THE BOYS!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pA_Tou-DPI&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqe9nXEyG0o&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL 

WATCH IT!!!!!!

I have to admit i did not like it at first but give it more try and I am sure you we like it!!!!!!!!!SNSD DOMINATION!!!!