Chapter 13

Complicated MARRIAGE

"DAEBAK!" Hyoyeon yelled while checking Sooyoung's house, all of them are here now ...well the 18 of them.

"Gross" Jessica said while opening her fridge when she saw a cucumber.

"This is nice" Siwon said while checking the interiors of the house and Tiffany nodded.

"Tiff how about we move out too...I'm jealous" Siwon said Tiffany pinch his cheeks and Taeyeon came snatching Tiffany away.

"No..MARRIAGE FIRST!" she said Tiffany hug her favorite unnie and Siwon pouted.

"Hyung~ take you're girlfriend away" Siwon yelled to Leeteuk and Taeyeon made a puking face when Leeteuk came.

"If you want we can move out too yeobo" he said and took Taeyeon away from Tiffany.

"Move you ...that's whats going to move" Taeyeon threatened and kick his feet that made Leeteuk grab it and Taeyeon ran away from him and hug Jessica.

"Unnie...you eat parsleys" Seohyun said and Sooyoung cried fakingly to her.

"His torturing me maknae..." Sooyoung whined and pointed at Ryeoowook who childishly did the merong to her.

"This is healthy for you unnie" Seohyun said and close her fridge.

"Stubborn" Sooyoung said talk with the others.

"Looks like when we get our own house its going to be full of this" Kyuhyun said and look at Seohyun cutely.

"Who told you I am going to get married to you?" Seohyun ask and an evil smile appear on her face.

"YAH!" he said and Seohyun let out a cute chuckle that made him look up at her and she stop right away.

"Wae do you prefer someone?" Kyuhyun ask and her eyes twinkled.

"Jack Sparrow!!!" Seohyun said and dig in her purse where a Jack Sparrow keychain chibi is hanging on her phone.

"Give me that!" Kyuhyun said and snatch her phone and Hyoyeon can over and smack his head.

"What do you thing youre doing?!?" she yelled and Kyuhyun immediately run on Seohyun's back.

"Looks like Princess Fiona..turn to an ogre again" someone said.

"Anchovey faced Monkey!" she yelled and roll her eyes.

"Jagiya...." Eunhyun said and link their arms together.

"I thought you said you're going to give me a try..." he said and pouted and Kyuhyun jaws drop becasue of Eunhyuks unpredictable aegyo.

"Jagiya....i said try" Hyoyeon said while gritteng her teeth and pinch his cheeks hard until it turn red.

"FISH!!!" Jessica yelled when she look at the aquarium and follow it wiht her eyes widen.

"This is soo cool...a violet fish" she said and started pointing at it.

"Looks like you're addictive to me" Donghae said and Jessica just roll her eyes.

"I'm sorry...i forgot this are you're relatives, how come you're not with them" Jessica said to him coldly.

"C'mon didn't I say I am sorry already" Donghae said seriously.

"Didn't I say I DONT CARE! Go with girls you want to go with and I will go to guys I want to go with" she said and stood up.

"Aigooo" Sunny said while hearing the two fighting, an incident happen.

"Hummmm~" Sungmin said full of aegyo and Sunny look at him wierdly.

"Can you use less aegyo so wierd when guys do it TOO MUCH" she said and Sungmin pouted even more.

"MWOYA!" Sunny said and run away from him she had enough.

"KEKEKEKE" Sungmin laugh at her angry expressions.

"KARAOKE!" Yesung yelled and started pressing buttons on it.

"Here" he said and give another mic to Yuri who is sitting.

"I don't sing you see" she said sweetlly buth is soo stubborn he still give it to her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQO_nKh-BgM&feature=related 

They started singing and everyone gathered up in the living room where the two are singing and started acting like crazy. Seohyun who is just shaking her head seeing her unnies loose control. Jessica acting like she don't want to dance also groove to the song.

(SHORT UPDATE)