Chapter 10

Complicated MARRIAGE

"SUNNY!!!" Sungmin yelled to Sunny who is poking a starfish he saw and Sunny was so amazed by it but he is soo disgusted by it.

"LOOK!" Sunny yelled and lift it up nad Sungmin back away and Sunny throw it at him. And he started screaming like a little girl. And he pouted when he is about 2 meters away from the starfish.

"That was not funny" he said and sit down like a little kid wanting a balloon and Sunny patted his head. And then Sungmin grab her waist and lifted her up and bring her to the water Sunny immediately lock her hands in his head.

"LEE SUNGMIN DON'T DO THIS!!!!" she yelled Sungmin keep swaying her and they keep playing a little.

"SARANGGGG~" Yesung sang quietly while he look at Yuri who is busy playing with the sands.

"Stop making those..." Yesung said to her because she is hopeless she cannot make a sand castle.

"Well thank you for boosting my confidence up" Yuri said sarcastically and sat down. And Yesung motion her to come next to him.

"How many rooms do you want you're house to be?" Yesung ask and draw a house...you know waht kindergarden students draw. He put columns on it making a boxes inside the house.

"Probably 8...you know for visitors" she said and edited the sand house a little and they started talking about what kind of house they want.

"How many kids you want?" Yesung ask and Yuri's face went instantly red.

"3" she whisper and Yesung just chuckle at her.

"We will work on that" he said and Yuri punch him in the shoulder.

"C'mon fishy lets go swim" Jessica said pulling Donghae near the water.

"Fine!!!" he said and went into the water with Jessica they where having fun and started playing with water throwing it into each other.

"Lets see what you can do!" Jessica said and Donghae stopped for a second and look at her.

"Go over there!! and return back here within 150 seconds arasso!" Jessica said and Donghae position himself.

"GO!" she yelled and Donghae swam to the the place where Jessica told him to go.

"150!!!!"Jessica yelled but Donghae was nowhere in sight...

Donghae this is not a funny joke" she said and still no one return above the water his head was nowhere in sight.

"YAH!!!!!YOU HAVE GILL THERES NO WAY YOU WOULD!!!!DROWN!!!!!" she yelled and started swimming and she found him and carry him looks like he have cramps  Jessica put him into the shore.

"YAH!!!!" she yelled and started to punch his stone chest but nothing happen.

"Dont tell me i have to give him a mouth to mouth" she whisper and hold his nose and her face was inches away from him and Donghae coughed. They look into each others eyes...this is not fake its real she care for me...Donghae thought. Jessica immediately remove her hold of him and he smirk

"Wheres my mouth to mouth" Donghae said naughtily to her.

"HOW ABOUT A FIST TO MOUTH!" she yelled and started crying Donghae hug her wet body.

"Shh...i am sorry okay...let get you dry up" he said and they both walk back to the villa.

"C'mon!!!!" Taeyeon said pulling him, she really want to bury his body in the sand.

"No...thats unmanly!" he yelled to her.

"Fine!!! I would really like to do this with Minho seonsaengnim...consider yourself lucky I am giving you a chance!" she yelled and sat down on the sand and look at the blue ocean in front of her.

"FINE" he said and pull her up but she don't want to.

"You're getting sands on your " he whined and pull her up but she won't

"Dont get sulky now Kim Taeyeon I will allow you to bury me now" he sighed in defeat she is soo irresistable.

"CHINCCA!!!!" she yelled and she motion him to lay on the grass.

"Good gracious" he sounded like a ahjussi. Taeyeon started putting sand on him until his head is the only this thats showing up. On the sand Taeyeon draw and abs on him.

"I hope you have this!" she whined and he just roll his eyes.

"YOu ert girl" he said and Taeyeon just stuck her tongue out at him.

"Well see you...muah!" she said and wave him goodbye

"YOU!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled trying to get out of the sand.

"Sooyoung I don't think its good to spy Siwon and Tiffany" Ryeowook said he is bored as hell they keep following the two becaues Sooyoung said.

"Shut up...Taeyeon Unnie said to watch those two...a baby might form" she whisper and hide in a coconut tree.

"Do you really think in the sandy beach is the good time to make love?!?" he ask in disbelief.

"Boys like Siwon...will do it anytime anywhere" she said and look at Tiffany and Siwon who are holding hands.

"They make me puke" Sooyoung said.

"You and them make me commit suicide!" Ryeowook hissed at her.

"Need help...thats my specialty" she said annoyed at him.

"C'mon I will cook you food...lets just get out of here." he said tempting her.

"20 more minutes then we will eat" she said and Ryeowook nodded.

While on Tiffany and Siwon side.

"Sooyoung is soo funny" she said while trying to take a peak at them secretly. They both know those two are following since forever.

"I did not know mr serious ryeoowook will be doing this" Siwon said and put his muscular arms on Tiffany's shoulder.

"Should we make it fun?" Tiffany ask and take a look at the Soowok couple who are hiding behind the coconut tree. She grab his face so right now Siwon's back is facing the Soowok couple. Their faces are inches apart they can feel they're hot breath.

"Stay still" Tiffany said to him and jsut stay still.....unaware of the situation.

"Are they still breathing!" Sooyoung said and run to the Sifany couple.

"SOO!" Ryeowook yelled and run with a embarassed face.

"YAH!!!!BREATHE!!!!!!" Sooyoung yelled on the way to the two...Tiffany gently let go of Siwon's face.

"What are you two doing?" Siwon ask....he know the whole plan since tiffany explain it too him.

"that well you see" Sooyoung said and scratch the back of her head.

"How dare you turn you're back on me!!!" Tiffany said and tip toe to smack her head.

"Aniyo......Taeyeon was soo scary thats why!!!" Sooyoung yelled and the two boys just laughed.

All of them went back to the villa to prepare to an immediate leave.

"We have to go" Taeyeon said to them, they have business to handle and Seohyun school. As much as they would like to stay they can't because they have bussiness to run.

"We know" the boys said and they headed back to Seoul.

Short update.........soo busy I have algebra 2 test.....review is needed