Chapter 5

Complicated MARRIAGE

The couples went out of the airport, there was no one except them and some workers of the island.

"Daebak!!!Who own this I am soo marrying you!!!!" Hyoyeon yelled while kicking some of the sand.

"Its mine" Leeteuk said and Hyoyeon just nodded because she have no time to look at Eunhyuk's frowny face...she jsut can't dare to look at him, she was annoyed with through the whole trip.

"So lets go!!" Yesung yelled and grabbed Yuri's suitcase.

"Jakkman!" Yoona yelled out of the blue all eyes were on her now.

"Are we all like sleeping...with like you all know what I mean!" she said and run to Sooyoung.

"My villa have about 11 rooms...so we will just decide it when we get there" Leetuek said and started walking.

 

They arrive at his Villa it wasn't really suprising anymore their heirs of big companies they have seen better but Leeteuk owning it with his own money is quite impressive.

"I doubt there is only 11 rooms" Taeyeon said while making a face at him and he just smiled that reveal his deep dimples.

"There are alot but I locked some of them..." he said and the girls groaned at him and the boys just chuckled at their hyung childishness...he keep talking about how he and Taeyeon going to be sleeping in one room and he is going to do everything.

"Let's go I am tired" Tiffany said and Siwon nodded and hold her hand.

"WAIT! What is that?!?" Sunny asked while pointing at their hands.

"I GOT A COUPLE RING!!!!" Tiffany squeaked like highschool girls they push Siwon away from her and they crowded at her they left their bags their and they went with Tiffany inside talking about how cool it is, they are jealous and stuff.

"Aigoo" Seohyun said while looking at her unnies squealing like fan girls, she look at the boys and bowed.

"yeah..." she awkwardly said to them she is not close with them so being around boys that she don't know is A.W.K.W.A.R.D. for her, she grabbed her suit case and run away making cute sounds and the boys just chuckled at her.

"KAWAII!!!!!!" Sungmin said with aegyo and Kyuhyun smacked his head.

"I'm you're hyung!!!" he said and pouted

"And she's mine!!!" he said and Ryeowook and patted his back

"Protective much" he said and the boys laugh at their maknae's sudden actions.

"Lets just go" he said and headed in the mansion of his hyung.

"SO LUCKY!!!!" Jessica said almost pulling her hand out of Tiffany's body.

"Calm down" she said in english to her and she pouted Yuri patted her hair like a dog...too cute.

Seohyun enter the room and the girls remeber their luggage are still outside. But the boys came holding their cases and their own cases.

"OH MY GOD!" Leetuek said copying what Taeyeon said and Taeyeon throw the first thing she said a colorful marbles that are on the vases.

"Violent...me likey" he said and Sunny curled her fingers to what he said.

"Just give us our room keys" Yoona said getting impatient and Leetuek holded one key and he lifted it up Yoona was about to grab it but Kibum took it he grabbed her hand and dragged her upstairs, she was yelling and punching at him and the people who are looking at them jsut made an OUCH faces to Kibum who is getting beaten up by the angel.

"Can I have any pink bedroom here?" Tiffany said to Leeteuk like a little girl.

"I don't want pink though" Siwon said and Tiffany's face immediately went angry her voice tone change too.

"You hate pink! Who told you we are sleeping together!" she said and Leetuek just gave her the key like a scaredy cat that was unexpected. Siwon just smiled and grabbed her luggage and hold her hand.

"Let's just go" he said defeated and Taeyeon just laugh at him and the girls followed.

"Leeteuk-shi can I ahve my room key too I am tired" Seohyun said politely to him and he got one key out she grabbed it and started walking so Kyuhyun followed but Jessica grabbed his wrist and when he turn around he found Sooyoung, Jessica and Hyoyeon glaring at him.

"Don't even think about it" the girls said slowly and scaring him to death he swallowed his saliva and nodded uncontrollably. Seohyun who is looking from afar just laugh.

"Let's go Yuri" Yesung said lifting up the key to her face. She just smiled revealing her smile lines Yesung poke it.

"So deep...daebak!" he yelled and Yuri pouted and smack him in the chest. She touch her smile lines.

"I'm sensitive" he said while heading in the stairs" with heavy feet.

"See you guys at dinner!" Yesung said while following her.

"Can I have a bedroom near the kitchen" Sooyoung said to him and he nodded...Leeteuk is defenseless right now he is scared of her.

"Here" he said and Ryeowook grab the key.

"Let's go fatty" and Sooyoung's face fell in the floor...not literally and Hyoyeon's eyes went wide.

"How come he is allowed to call you that and not me" she said Sooyoung stomped her feet and went closer to him with scary and Ryeowook run for his life and Sooyoung run to him with her hand curled up with a fist.

Kyuhyun headed to his bedroom, now the 3 couples are left Haesica, Taeteuk and Hyohyuk.

"No more extra rooms...only three" Eunhyuk said to them and the girls bit their lips.

"Donghaeshi and Sica can share and me and Hyoyeon can share" Taeyeon said with a i-am-smart face to Leetuek and Leetuek yelled.

"Midget you are sleeping with me" he said and grabbed her hand and he throw the last two keys to Donghae.

"Looks like me and my Fiona are sleeping together" Eunhyuk said getting one of the key from Donghae's hand and he left her and her suit and he headed up.

"That jerk no manners at all!!!!" Hyoyeon yelled while dragging her suit up.

"I heard that Fi-fi" Eunhyuk

"Like I CARE!!!!YOU MONKEY!!!!" Hyoyeon yelled at him.

"Looks like the princess fell asleep in the sofa" Donghae said while looking at Jessica who apparently fallen asleep.

"Am I her butler now!" he said but ended up carrying her bridal style in to their room. Jessica adjusted her body to hi, and he smiled when she put her arms in his neck.