Chapter 8

Just To Make You Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun woke up to the smell of food and the sound of a sizzling pan. I’m starving… He flipped himself over to check the time on his digital clock. 8:00 AM?!? He panicked for a second, remembering a video conference appointment that was scheduled for this morning. Maybe Dara or manager hyung took care of it??

 

Very confused, he hopped out of bed and padded toward his living room, expecting to see his team getting ready for his day.

 

To his surprise, all he saw was a very messy living room, with documents and calendars messily scattered across his sofa and coffee table. Huh? What’s going on? He turned around to his open kitchen and saw a little red head plating some food on a dish. Seunghyun observed how her petite figure wore his long apron, she even had to stand on a step stool to cook on his stove.

 

Bom felt a presence behind her and quickly glanced at Seunghyun, “ You’re awake! I was about to wake you up, hurry and brush your teeth before you have breakfast! We have to be on our way soon! I brewed coffee for you!”

 

Seunghyun just stood there to stare at her as she busied herself  with loading the dishwasher. “What’s happening here? Where is Dara and manager hyung? Did we miss a video conference?”

 

While Bom was figuring out how to use the dishwasher, she took a glimpse of Seunghyun and explained, “Kim Woobin was causing a ruckus late last night and declined to attend all of his events for today, hence, our president ordered EVERYONE to assist him…” Bom let out a scoff, “ More like everyone has to GUARD him so he doesn’t run off, or do something rude to piss off more people.” Bom suddenly recalled something and quickly turned towards him, “Oh right! I let our company know about our car and they already sent someone to fix it, the president will send over a driver and another vehicle today!”

 

Seunghyun nodded and continued to observe Bom for awhile before walking over to show her how his dishwasher worked, “What about my schedule and video conference? Isn’t the conference call with a company I’ll be endorsing?”

 

Bom proudly smiled, “Well, because Dara and manager aren’t here with you to figure out all the details of the conference, I wasn’t planning on pretending to be a know-it-all and jeopardize your endorsement deal. I phoned their secretary a little earlier to let them know filming got delayed last night and we have to postpone your conference call.”

 

“If our president ordered everyone to assist Woobin, what are you doing here?” Seunghyun starred at Bom.

 

Bom rolled her eyes and retorted, “Please~ I’m just a small potato in the company, they won’t even notice I’m not there” she glanced at Seunghyun and suddenly puffed up her chest, “Plus! I’m on TeamSeunghyun!! I work for you!”

 

Seunghyun let out a hearty chuckle and finished off loading his dishwasher.

 

“Oh!” Bom suddenly remembered something important, and shoved Seunghyun to his living room. She grabbed a calendar that had scribbles and highlights all over the place and held it up for Seunghyun to take a look at, “You see this? I moved some of your meetings and schedules around, I phoned all the associates and rearranged meetings to cater to your film schedule, so you can get more rest and me time! I saw that you have to film for your movie from Tuesdays to Sundays every week, so I coordinated all your conferences and meetings to Monday! Then you should be able to get 2 more hours of sleep everyday!”

 

Seunghyun observed her messy yet cute scribbles all over the calendar and a small smile formed on his lips. He reached his hand to Bom’s head and gave her a little pet, “Thank you Bommie”, with that he made his way to the bathroom to brush his teeth before breakfast, just as Bom told him to.

 

===========================================================================

 

“AND CUT!”, the director ended the scene. Seunghyun closed his eyes to regain some energy, he was mighty tired from all the filming this afternoon. “Seunghyun, you can go take a break while we set up for the next scene, we’ll let you know when we’re ready.” Seunghyun thanked him and all the other staff members who filmed with him. He strolled off the set and his eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter