Chapter 5

Just To Make You Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom was woken up by a female voice.

 

What….? Bom was super confused, she suddenly realized she was sitting upright and not lying in her bed.... what’s going on? She shook her head to help herself focus and looked ahead of herself.

 

The female towering in front of her sat down in the chair across the small table in front of her, Bom squinted her eyes in confusion and frantically looked around, the smell of coffee soared into her senses… I’m inside a cafe? She looked back at the female and widened her eyes when she saw Seunghyun’s stylist, Dara, right in front of her.

 

“Girl, are you alright?” Dara looked amusedly at her “This is just a job interview, don’t look at me as if I’m going to bite you. I’m nice, I promise.”

 

Bom frowned. What in the world is going on? She flicked her head to face the window on the left of herself and felt her own eyes widen up like the moon. HOLY SMOKES, what happened to my hair???? Despite four years of not being able to see her own reflection, she still recognized herself but was shocked to discover her red hair. Bright red hair. She shifted her gaze to Dara, then felt something in her hands and looked down to them quickly. She found herself holding a few items… an ID card, a bank card, a key and a bank book.

 

Dara was growing impatient at her behaviour, she glanced at the resume in front of her and tried again “Your name is Bommie? Thanks for coming out to let me interview you, we are in urgent need of a personal assistant for my boss, I understand from your resume that you’ve been studying outside of Seoul for quite some time, why don’t you tell me  a little more about yourself.”

 

Bommie? Bom was confused she glanced at the ID card she was holding and read Kang Bommie, she quickly shook herself out of her shell and replied “ Yes, my name is Bommie. I…uh… haven’t been back in Seoul for around.. 4 years”.

 

Dara was super relieved she finally got some answers from the girl, she was in desperate need to hire a personal assistant for Seunghyun, otherwise she would surely be skinned alive by him… which is why she’s opting a friendly approach to lure this little sheep in... “Ohh, are you getting used to Seoul again? I know how you feel~ I was away for a few years to study fashion in London, took me MONTHS to get used to Koreans again, don’t hesitate if you need help with anything~ I totally understand you!”

 

Bom was still getting used to this... so she just nodded…

 

Oh my god, is she trying to make this harder for me? OH MY GOD, maybe she’s already heard about Seunghyun’s temper! OHMYGOSHHHH, SHE DOESN’T WANT THE JOB! While Dara remained physically composed, she was panicking in her mind. Why is she looking at me like this?! What is this dumb sheep thinking about?! However, to remain professional, she continued on with the interview, “So~ where have you been studying? Tell me more about yourself, tell me what you do and what interests you”.

 

Oh my gosh….OH MY GOSH, I’ll never even meet Seunghyun if I fail this interview!! What should I say?! What does the resume even say?! ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod. Bom was also panicking in her mind, she quickly thought about the last four years and quickly responded Dara, “I was away in a very peaceful… country… um… SWITZERLAND!” she nearly shouted when she came up with her idea. She stole a quick glance at Dara, and noted that she seemed interested. “I..uh.. spent most of my time volunteering…. I was ..hm….volunteering.. oh. OH! I was planning to be a social worker, which is why I spent most of my time these past 4 years helping people around me… but then I came back to Seoul because I miss my… uh.. motherland...and.. I would like to understand more about the entertainment industry… which is why I applied to this job!”

 

She is so dumb and naive...listen to how she talks, she speaks like a child, can’t even enunciate on words… Dara mentally snickered, but said, “Oh wow, sounds like you have a lot of experience assisting others, you definitely do seem like a fit for our needed position… just one thing, our industry never sleeps, would you be open to working long hours…?” she treaded carefully on the latter part, in fear the dumb sheep might lose interest.

 

However, with different intentions Bom quickly spitted out “YES. I am really interested in getting this position.”

 

“OH~ t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter