Chapter 6

Just To Make You Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Bom was shivering as she looked around the area, she made sure to be on time for her first day at work… but it appears that the others were running late. She watched as the huge digital clock on the building across turned 6:45 AM. She looked down the the gravel nicely laid out on the floor.. she was seriously going to catch pneumonia at this rate.. she looked up again when she heard a screeching noise.

 

Before she knew it, a big black van was pulled to a stop right in front of her. The door flung open before the car yielded to a proper stop. Dara’s head poked out and she frantically half waved half grabbed Bom in to the vehicle.

 

O.O Bom sat in the vehicle frozen, she slowly turned her head to Dara who was yelling into her cellphone, “YES. I TOLD YOU YES. WE ARE ON OUR WAY. WHAT PART OF ON OUR WAY DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND? ARE YOU NEW? YOU WANT ME TO REPORT THIS TO YOUR SUPERVISOR?” with that, she tossed her phone away and glared at Bom.

 

Bom found herself shivering backward under Dara’s glare, but Dara whipped her head to the back of the car, “ See what happens when you’re not on time Seunghyun? sh!t happens.”

 

Seunghyun… Bom slowly turned to the back and took a look at the man nestled in the backseat of the vehicle. He was all dressed in black, black leather jacket, black t-shirt and black pants. Bom couldn’t really see his face as he had his shades on but she knew he was resting as his posture was laid-back and lazy. He didn’t say a word to Dara, nor did he ask about Bom.

 

Bom frowned upon seeing the slight frown Seunghyun wore and turned herself forward with her back against the car seat.

 

=========================================================================

 

It turns out Seunghyun was supposed to be at a press conference for an upcoming electronic brand that him and Shin Sekyung will endorse together. Bom and Dara along with Chubby Manager Oppa stood on the side of the stage watching the host interview Seunghyun and Sekyung.

 

“I don’t usually use SNS, but oppa always sends me funny texts!” Sekyung was all smiles and sent a flirtatious grin Seunghyun, yet Seunghyun could not look anymore disinterested, one would wonder if  he actually knew what this press conference was for.

 

“Omo~~” the host squealed, “Seunghyun-shi doesn’t even have a public social media platform to interact with his fans! Yet, he constantly sends you lovey-dovey texts?? I’m sure a lot of his fans are going to get jealous!” The host was beyond excited about the news Sekyung had just revealed. “Are you sure you guys aren’t dating? Rumors have been spreading like wildfire recently!”

 

“Aigoo~” Sekyung gave a timid smile and hid with both hands, “We’re currently just very close friends, Oppa is someone I feel secure with and have a deep connection with”

 

“OMOO!!” the host rambled on and on with excitement and the press worked their cameras to get the best shots of the “rumored” couple. While this happened, Seunghyun kept silent and remained expressionless.

 

Once the press conference was over, Sekyung and Seunghyun bowed to the host and then once again to the press seated in the audie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter